The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Texas Gov. Rick Perry says Obama has motive for the illegal invasion

Default Texas Gov. Rick Perry says Obama has motive for the illegal invasion

"I have to believe that when you do not respond in any way, that you are either inept, or you have some ulterior motive of which you are functioning from," Perry said on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday.
    Does this man have a chance to be our next POTUS? Right now I'd vote for him... anyone have opinions on him?
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Hate to say it about a fellow Aggie, but my impression is more flash than substance. Would vote for him before Hillary, but would hate to have to.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    Does this man have a chance to be our next POTUS? Right now I'd vote for him... anyone have opinions on him?
    The R's have better to offer - he came across as a buffoon during the POTUS debates -
    He is not responsible for TX doing so well - the citizens of the state are .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    The R's have better to offer - he came across as a buffoon during the POTUS debates -
    Yes they are, but they also need to have the economic policies in place to do so. Put a lib in that seat and well.......
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Thirty years in office, yah he should be in touch with the people.

Ya, I have an opinion of him, but I find it unpalatable to have to agree with Marvin.

JS
    Dont wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve. Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ...​ at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    This^^^^^^..
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"