The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: Executive Order

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,316

    Default Executive Order

    To Help save the economy, The POTUS will sign an executive order announcing next month that the
    INS will start deporting Seniors & senile Liberaltarians (instead of the undocumented) in order to
    lower Social Security, Medicare & Long Term senility costs.

    Older & the senile are easier to catch & will not remember how to get back home.

    It will also help with the next election.
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Linden, VA
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Franco is out of here
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

  3. #3
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,791

    Default

    With over 95% of the Registered Libertarians under 40 years of age, this "savings plan' is just another poor and costly program by the bloated(Repubs & Dems) government types

    And, with the numbers dwindling in the Repub and Dem Registrations, we don't see it as our responsibility to support you in the future for your poor governance! Y'all made the bed, y'all sleep in it!
    Last edited by Franco; 07-07-2014 at 05:34 PM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

  4. #4
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Better run now, Marvin. Canada is just to the north.
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Unfortunately Zeus the US-Canada have a reciprocal extradition treaty, so unless the Canadians want to keep us unhealthy , costly , complaining baby boomers they have every right to send us back to the States.

  6. #6
    Senior Member .44 magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,266

    Default

    Makes a lot of sense... I was thinking that a lottery could be held every year and if your Birth year came up you could round them all up and put them in the Carosel (Logan's Run )

    I mean where are they going to deport me to... I was born here.... better to just exterminate us old bastards. But I can tell you this... some of us will not be taken without a fight.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith



  7. #7
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    Makes a lot of sense... I was thinking that a lottery could be held every year and if your Birth year came up you could round them all up and put them in the Carosel (Logan's Run )

    I mean where are they going to deport me to... I was born here.... better to just exterminate us old bastards. But I can tell you this... some of us will not be taken without a fight.
    The 18 Trillion Debt is bad but not nearly as bad as the 60 plus TRILLION in unfunded Liabilities that Marv's heros have gotten us into! Yes, I'm taking about Republicans too.

    The 18TRILLION Debt could be retired after a few years of Free Markets and Capitalism. Notice I didn't write Corporatism, which is what Marv's politicians so dearly love. That's where Special Interest owns government.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

  8. #8
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The 18 Trillion Debt is bad but not nearly as bad as the 60 plus TRILLION in unfunded Liabilities that Marv's heros have gotten us into! Yes, I'm taking about Republicans too.

    The 18TRILLION Debt could be retired after a few years of Free Markets and Capitalism. Notice I didn't write Corporatism, which is what Marv's politicians so dearly love. That's where Special Interest owns government.
    And so far, all the LIBERALTARIANS do is complain.

    Your party has done NOTHNG to balance a budget or cut a nickel of spending.

    My Governor on the other hand has actually DONE something, and you criticize that.
    Which is all any LIBERALTARIAN ever does............
    Stan b & Elvis

  9. #9
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    And so far, all the LIBERALTARIANS do is complain.

    Your party has done NOTHNG to balance a budget or cut a nickel of spending.

    My Governor on the other hand has actually DONE something, and you criticize that.
    Which is all any LIBERALTARIAN ever does............
    Had we as a nation listened to Ron Paul over the last 25 years we would have the mess your Party has created!

    Do you really live in ignorance because if you don't, you do a great job of pretending to be.

    I dare you or anyone to point out where is has been wrong on;
    Foreign Policy
    Monetary Policy
    Banking Policy
    Social Issues

    I rest my case!

    Your boy hasn't inspired several generations to leave their dysfunctional Parties like my guy. All your boy did was bust a Public Sector Union. My guy has vision and is adored by the largest on-campus Political Movement to hit our shores. More members that the young Repubs and young Dems combined!

    If we get to debate, we win the elections. If we are not allowed to debate, American loses!
    Last edited by Franco; 07-08-2014 at 03:25 PM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    And so far, all the LIBERALTARIANS do is complain.

    Your party has done NOTHNG to balance a budget or cut a nickel of spending.

    My Governor on the other hand has actually DONE something, and you criticize that.
    Which is all any LIBERALTARIAN ever does............
    Maybe if the debates would be open to all candidates, not just the 2 in power now, the Libertarians would be able to get a president elected. Could be a nice change of scenery.
    James Durfee A.K.A Shinyhead

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •