The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Executive Order

Default Executive Order

To Help save the economy, The POTUS will sign an executive order announcing next month that the
    INS will start deporting Seniors & senile Liberaltarians (instead of the undocumented) in order to
    lower Social Security, Medicare & Long Term senility costs.

Older & the senile are easier to catch & will not remember how to get back home.

It will also help with the next election.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Franco is out of here
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

With over 95% of the Registered Libertarians under 40 years of age, this "savings plan' is just another poor and costly program by the bloated(Repubs & Dems) government types

And, with the numbers dwindling in the Repub and Dem Registrations, we don't see it as our responsibility to support you in the future for your poor governance! Y'all made the bed, y'all sleep in it!
    Last edited by Franco; 07-07-2014 at 05:34 PM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Better run now, Marvin. Canada is just to the north.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Unfortunately Zeus the US-Canada have a reciprocal extradition treaty, so unless the Canadians want to keep us unhealthy , costly , complaining baby boomers they have every right to send us back to the States.

Makes a lot of sense... I was thinking that a lottery could be held every year and if your Birth year came up you could round them all up and put them in the Carosel (Logan's Run )

I mean where are they going to deport me to... I was born here.... better to just exterminate us old bastards. But I can tell you this... some of us will not be taken without a fight.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    Makes a lot of sense... I was thinking that a lottery could be held every year and if your Birth year came up you could round them all up and put them in the Carosel (Logan's Run )

I mean where are they going to deport me to... I was born here.... better to just exterminate us old bastards. But I can tell you this... some of us will not be taken without a fight.
    The 18 Trillion Debt is bad but not nearly as bad as the 60 plus TRILLION in unfunded Liabilities that Marv's heros have gotten us into! Yes, I'm taking about Republicans too.

The 18TRILLION Debt could be retired after a few years of Free Markets and Capitalism. Notice I didn't write Corporatism, which is what Marv's politicians so dearly love. That's where Special Interest owns government.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The 18 Trillion Debt is bad but not nearly as bad as the 60 plus TRILLION in unfunded Liabilities that Marv's heros have gotten us into! Yes, I'm taking about Republicans too.

The 18TRILLION Debt could be retired after a few years of Free Markets and Capitalism. Notice I didn't write Corporatism, which is what Marv's politicians so dearly love. That's where Special Interest owns government.
    And so far, all the LIBERALTARIANS do is complain.

Your party has done NOTHNG to balance a budget or cut a nickel of spending.

My Governor on the other hand has actually DONE something, and you criticize that.
    Which is all any LIBERALTARIAN ever does............
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

My Governor on the other hand has actually DONE something, and you criticize that.
    Had we as a nation listened to Ron Paul over the last 25 years we would have the mess your Party has created!

Do you really live in ignorance because if you don't, you do a great job of pretending to be.

I dare you or anyone to point out where is has been wrong on;
    Foreign Policy
    Monetary Policy
    Banking Policy
    Social Issues

I rest my case!

Your boy hasn't inspired several generations to leave their dysfunctional Parties like my guy. All your boy did was bust a Public Sector Union. My guy has vision and is adored by the largest on-campus Political Movement to hit our shores. More members that the young Repubs and young Dems combined!

If we get to debate, we win the elections. If we are not allowed to debate, American loses!
    Last edited by Franco; 07-08-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

Maybe if the debates would be open to all candidates, not just the 2 in power now, the Libertarians would be able to get a president elected. Could be a nice change of scenery.
    James Durfee A.K.A Shinyhead