RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx

5K views 51 replies 50 participants last post by  Carol Cassity 
#1 ·
Had to do the hardest thing I've ever done today. Had to have Maxx put down. He just gave out... Had him for 13 years so the Lord blessed me and Maxx there.

#3 ·
Otey, so very sorry for your loss. No matter how long they are with us it is never long enough.

Sue & Chris

#5 ·
Otey, please know that I am thinking of you and am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know how much you loved Maxx and how he returned that love to you.

Hugs

#6 ·
Reading this one really brought tears to my eyes as it hits too close to home. I am so sorry Otey......you and I were running our Jamie sons when I first met you.... Time goes too quickly. I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much the two of you loved each other. Hugs to you....

#9 ·
Otey, I am so sorry. Most hear know exactly how hard that is. Know we are all thinking about you and Maxx

#11 ·
Otey,

So, so sorry. Saw him in his prime and it was so clear what you both thought of each other. You gave him a great life. Thinking of you tonight. Maxx wouldn't want you to think of him with sadness.

Hugs to you,

M

#12 ·
So very sorry for your loss.

#13 ·
So Very Sorry Otey! I feel your pain, I will give Allie extra hugs tonight knowing her daddy is in heaven,

#15 ·
Brother Otey, It will be hard for me to think of Maxx without you, or of you without Maxx.

You two will always be connected, even if for now, he has moved on to a better place.

I'm sorry Otey....please stay strong and enjoy your younger generations of retrievers - until the day you reunite with Maxx.

Chris

#17 ·
I'm very sorry to hear this sad new Otey. You were running Maxx when I first met you......too many years ago. Cherish all the good memories and he will be with you forever. RIP Maxx

#25 ·
Letting go is the hardest thing to do with our 4 legged family members. It is also the kindest act we can perform for them. He was well loved and I know will be missed. Bless you, Otey and all who loved Maxx!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.