The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Obama's Katrina Moment

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    You make some great points. I am certain the money is needed to process these folks and house them during that time. It should not be so hard to send kids home to their parents. There was a law from the early 90's that requires that children get a refuge court appointment, because of all the things that were happening there at that time. I do not understand why they do not put sunset provisions on these laws. I think that law can be done away with now and we ought to be able to ship them back even as soon as they day they arrive.

Traffickers are spreading disinformation about how the need to get to the US is now to guarantee citizenship. Considering what is being discussed nationally that makes for a plausible scam. People are foolish enough to believe it. It might be a good idea to help these areas to develop and slow the flow of illegals by decreasing demand. We are not normally so prudent to be proactive in nonviolent ways.
    I think its hard to send em home to their parents, when in many cases their parents are here to start with and sent for the kids. Kind hard for the parent to have come up with the money in their home country that they would need to pay a coyote to bring the kid up.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Fox Business Channel ahd a report on last night that stated the cause for the sudden big increase in Central Am kids coming to our country could be due to those countries picking up on stories by American Hysteria Queens (Limbaugh, Hannity, Levine etc) claiming that Obama is getting ready to declared Dream Act Amnesty. Learning of this, they have been sending their kids to get here on time for the new Bill. A new Bill which we know won't happen.

The Repubs had an opportunity to take the High Road on this one but failed to do so.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    You make some great points. I am certain the money is needed to process these folks and house them during that time. It should not be so hard to send kids home to their parents. There was a law from the early 90's that requires that children get a refuge court appointment, because of all the things that were happening there at that time. I do not understand why they do not put sunset provisions on these laws. I think that law can be done away with now and we ought to be able to ship them back even as soon as they day they arrive.

Traffickers are spreading disinformation about how the need to get to the US is now to guarantee citizenship. Considering what is being discussed nationally that makes for a plausible scam. People are foolish enough to believe it. It might be a good idea to help these areas to develop and slow the flow of illegals by decreasing demand. We are not normally so prudent to be proactive in nonviolent ways.
    It would clearly be less expensive and time consuming. However, I don't think it can be done that easy, given the poor records and information gathering in those countries. Now we could drop them on the door steps of their governments, but I question the humanity of that given the countries. It is a big problem and not an easy solution.

First, we should stop all aide to those countries until they stop deporting their kids.
    Second, we should get the word out to all inhabitants of those countries that we no longer accept this behavior and we are cutting off all funding.

Then, as the Leader Of The Free World, we call out to qualified countries like; Germany, Sweden, Denmark, France, UK, Japan, Australia and a few others that have good Humanitarian Policies to absorb these 50,000 kids!
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Fox Business Channel ahd a report on last night that stated the cause for the sudden big increase in Central Am kids coming to our country could be due to those countries picking up on stories by American Hysteria Queens (Limbaugh, Hannity, Levine etc) claiming that Obama is getting ready to declared Dream Act Amnesty. Learning of this, they have been sending their kids to get here on time for the new Bill. A new Bill which we know won't happen.

The Repubs had an opportunity to take the High Road on this one but failed to do so.
    I watched Lou Dobbs last nite (FBN), the above is NOT what was said at all, see for your self!

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/36671...#sp=show-clips
    Last edited by road kill; 07-10-2014 at 04:01 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I watched Lou Dobbs last nite (FBN), the above is NOT what was said at all, see for your self!

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/36671...#sp=show-clips
    Wrong report though I did see that one too.

It was on Neil Cavuto's Show, which airs after Dobbs. In fact, I received an email earlier that he will read my email in his comments at the end of tonight's show.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    It would clearly be less expensive and time consuming. However, I don't think it can be done that easy, given the poor records and information gathering in those countries. Now we could drop them on the door steps of their governments, but I question the humanity of that given the countries. It is a big problem and not an easy solution.
    The solution is not the hard. Put the military on the border to secure once and for all, and put the cockroaches that are here on a plane headed back home. Problem solved, done, and good riddens to em. It ain't hard, we just don't have the will to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Wrong report though I did see that one too.

It was on Neil Cavuto's Show, which airs after Dobbs. In fact, I received an email earlier that he will read my email in his comments at the end of tonight's show.
    Can't wait for the joke he'll crack after reading your email..........

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    You guys act as if this problem just started.

So you think we should just let them die in the desert on their way home?

You want to police the border. This comes with it. In the past they made it in illegally. Now that we are policing the border better, they are not so we have to do something with them. You didn't think that through too well.
    To put it bluntly (and no disrespect intended) I frankly dont give a damn what they do with them. In the past there were not thousands upon thousands bullrushing to get in like there is now. The southern border of TX is not anything like it used to be. The class of people that used to come over in the eighties and nineties (not to mention earlier times, but i wasnt here for that) was a lot different than what is coming over now as well. Most were legitimately looking for work, now they are just looking for a hand out or to peddle drugs. Getting to where I dont even want to take my kids to the ranch anymore due to safety.

Yes freezeland, I got a pup from Marty.
    Last edited by dwhite; 07-10-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Can't wait for the joke he'll crack after reading your email..........
    You really do like being the POTUS Idiot, the roll fits you well. Luvy, you have been replaced, we have a new hater that thinks he knows something!