The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Obama's Katrina Moment

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You really do like being the POTUS Idiot, the roll fits you well. Luvy, you have been replaced, we have a new hater that thinks he knows something!
    Yes Franco, lets resort to calling one another names here on POTUS. I call a lot folks idiots etc, but I try and not do that with my fellow RTF'rs I am debating. Your a class act that really makes a great case for why I never want to be a libertarian.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Yes Franco, lets resort to calling one another names here on POTUS. I call a lot folks idiots etc, but I try and not do that with my fellow RTF'rs I am debating. Your a class act that really makes a great case for why I never want to be a libertarian.
    I've got news for you, you don't have what it takes to be a Libertarian! Stick with you Teas.

Your post are nothing but short one or two liners spewing hate. Not really workable solutions or insight or ideas, just dumb crap. The hate one-liners you pick up from others on the far-right. Try posting something with substance sometime and maybe someone with a brain might take you seriously. Turn off the far right Talk Radio, stop watching Tea Party jibberish and force yourself to try and understand the other point of view. This will help you bring some depth to any argument as well as perspective on issues. !

Oh, and grow up your immaturity reeks.
    Last edited by Franco; 07-10-2014 at 04:46 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I've got news for you, you don't have what it takes to be a Libertarian! Stick with you Teas.

Your post are nothing but short one or two liners spewing hate. No really workable solutions or insight or ideas, just dumb crap. The hate one-liners you pick up from others on the far-right. Try posting something with substance sometime and maybe someone with a brain might take your seriously. Turn off the far right Talk Radio, stop watching Tea Party jibberish and force yourself to try and understand the other point of view. This will help you bring dome depth to any argument as well as perspective on issues. !

Oh, and grow up your immaturity reeks.
    Thanks for the tips....I have one for you. Try the grammar check.
    Last edited by freezeland; 07-10-2014 at 04:50 PM.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I watched Lou Dobbs last nite (FBN), the above is NOT what was said at all, see for your self!

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/36671...#sp=show-clips
    Surely Stan you have better things to do with your time than listen to Louy

They need to give these kids 3 hots (jail/ law enforcement term for hot meals) a cot and a one way plane ticket in the morning, and not a thing else.

When these kids start showing up back home after their parents spent their life saving to get them across the creek, They will think twice on whether the money was worth it or not.

Most of you that know me, know what I do for a living, and yes I have been down there on more then a few occasions over the year and its not getting any better.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Surely Stan you have better things to do with your time than listen to Louy
    Apparently not. He's screwing around with you.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

It sure would have been nice for the President to stand up last night on TV and clearly tell those south of the border to stop sending their children to the U.S. because they will be sent back. That would have been a solid step in the right direction. And then instead of playing politics, he could have been a leader. But of course, that ain't our guy's way of doing business. He wants 3.7 Billion dollars to try to increase our capacity to deal with illegal aliens. Stop increasing our capacity and decrease the number of illegal aliens coming across the border. If you secure the border, you don't need more capacity. What a jackass this guy is. It gets worse every day.
    Hell, now we're even losing Germany as an ally.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    It sure would have been nice for the President to stand up last night on TV and clearly tell those south of the border to stop sending their children to the U.S. because they will be sent back. That would have been a solid step in the right direction. And then instead of playing politics, he could have been a leader. But of course, that ain't our guy's way of doing business. He wants 3.7 Billion dollars to try to increase our capacity to deal with illegal aliens. Stop increasing our capacity and decrease the number of illegal aliens coming across the border. If you secure the border, you don't need more capacity. What a jackass this guy is. It gets worse every day.
    Hell, now we're even losing Germany as an ally.
    That would require him to grow a pair and stand up and be a man, a leader. All he sees are more votes for democrats and liberal jackasses.

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post
    Gerry, you have voiced some strong opinions on this issue. And I'm sure you believe your opinions are well founded.

Have YOU been to the border? What did you learn on YOUR trip to the border that you didn't already know from Pennsylvania?

JS
    I didn't know Gerry is the POTUS
    Do you really not get my point? I'll try again.

Since it seems many here, and elsewhere are making such a big deal that the POTUS has not made a trip to the border and therefore he can not possibly be well-informed of the situation, my obvious question is, "How can those of you criticizing him have such strong opinions, and how can you believe YOU have a clue, if you yourselves have not been to the border.

Seems like an obvious question. The critics can know what's going on without "going to the border" but the POTUS, with a staff of people feeding him information, can't????

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

President George W. Bush signing the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008.

WASHINGTON — It was one of the final pieces of legislation signed into law by President George W. Bush, a measure that passed without controversy, along with a pension bill and another one calling for national parks to be commemorated on quarters.

“This is a piece of legislation we’re very proud to sign,” a White House spokesman, Tony Fratto, told reporters on Dec. 23, 2008, as the president put his pen to the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, named for a 19th-century British abolitionist. “This program has been very effective around the world in trying to stop trafficking in persons.”

Now the legislation, enacted quietly during the transition to the Obama administration, is at the root of the potentially calamitous flow of unaccompanied minors to the nation’s southern border.

Originally pushed by a bipartisan coalition of lawmakers as well as by evangelical groups to combat sex trafficking, the bill gave substantial new protections to children entering the country alone who were not from Mexico or Canada by prohibiting them from being quickly sent back to their country of origin.

Instead, it required that they be given an opportunity to appear at an immigration hearing and consult with an advocate, and it recommended that they have access to counsel. It also required that they be turned over to the care of the Department of Health and Human Services, and the agency was directed to place the minor “in the least restrictive setting that is in the best interest of the child” and to explore reuniting those children with family members.....
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/08/us...king.html?_r=0