Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Way to go Criquetpas!

Way to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HRCH RP'S JUMP'N JOSIE MH
    HRCH GP'S PRINCESS HANNAH MH
    RP'S SOUTHERN BELLE

BLACK WARRIOR RETRIEVER CLUB

RANDY A. PRICE

Sounds like a good training group to me, Earl. Great job and Congrats to Chris!
    Bill Davis

Where is the thumbs up key!?!?
    Sergio Castineyra

The Bad guy knows he did it, God knows he did it, and the Fingerprint man knows he did it.

Congrats to both of you. I had the pleasure of shooting Jeebs a flyer a few weeks ago at a training day. Chris and his dogs are a true pleasure to train with.
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Quote Originally Posted by Criquetpas View Post
    Congrats should go to Chris VanEmerin..He won A significant derby with many pointed dogs with Jeebs, a dog we co-own with Tony Sagan and got a Open JAM with his Golden Clyde against a very tough group of Pros including Mike Lardy. A win will title Clyde both ways. Will pass the congrats on to him. Susan Bledsoe got a 4th in the Derby with Jeebs a few weeks ago. He has until December to run. Chris is my training partner. Jeebs is a very nice dog for a "swamp collie", and Clyde is his sire. We sometimes run each other dogs as he has a real job. I hope to run Jeebs at Manitowoc in August. Chris really likes the dog , all amateur trained and has done an excellent job of training him as well as Clyde "fully" amateur trained as some on RTF ask.
    His first derby! The first time I ever met him! He is my new BFF. I told Chris that he is MY dog!

Earl may have to arm wrestle me for him at Manitowoc!

Chris is very dedicated to his dogs, and Clyde, Doc and Jeebs are as nice as they come!
    Susan

FC Tribute to Justice, JH "Honor"
    FC AFC Contempt of Court "Ruckus"
    Medal Of Honor, QAA "Valor"
    HRCH Kirby's High Sierra, SH, QAA "Kirby"
    HRCH Niki Snowbird, SH, QAA "Niki"
    Southland Order In the Court, QAA "Gavel" July 17, 2002- March 24, 2013
    Southland Rusty Nail - derby points, qual placements "Rusty"
    www.justiceretrievers.com

Default Watkc open

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    a derby win and open jam in the same trial last weekend! Great job!
    WATKC OPEN -

EE indicates one Open JAM, RVATR'S GANGSTAMAN MH, GM, DOB 2/09/05,
    owner C. Vanemeren.

Connor
    Last edited by canuckkiller; 07-10-2014 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckkiller View Post
    WATKC OPEN -

EE indicates one Open JAM, RVATR'S GANGSTAMAN MH, GM, DOB 2/09/05,
    owner C. Vanemeren.

Connor
    Yes that's my training partner we put co-names on as handlers as he has a real job and if he can't get off then I would be the designated handler...
    Earl Dillow

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeDog View Post
    His first derby! The first time I ever met him! He is my new BFF. I told Chris that he is MY dog!

Earl may have to arm wrestle me for him at Manitowoc!

Chris is very dedicated to his dogs, and Clyde, Doc and Jeebs are as nice as they come!
    He was stud fee pick and Chris was going to sell him to my daughter Corrine Clavey with me as the co-owner. Daughter backed out because of health concerns of her husband. Chris sold the dog to Tony Sagan and Tony put my name and Chris's as the co-owner when Jeebs was about 10 weeks old. Of course who knew what was to develop at that age. So I am still the Co-owner (I took care of EE at West Allis was suppose to run him) Chris ran him as he was anxious to test the pudding. Pudding tastes good! Chris trains the dog everyday and Tony takes him Chris's house before he goes to work. I get to throw for him, shoot flyers and once in a while run him (if I beg Chris) Tony is a hunting partner of Chris and Tom Jorent owner of Winchester Gun Club and also co-owner of my name sake TJ's Little Earl MH along with myself and Chris.He is our hunt test dog and has run a few trials Jamming some Quals. We help and they in turn shoot flyers for a few more dogs. Tony , Jeebs primary owner is not a dog trainer. So that's the rest of the story, except I think you Golden folks are going to hear much to do about Jeebs in the near future. Darrel Frisbie has a littermate of Jeebs and has placed him a few derbies too. Unfortunately because of health issues the Dressers had to spay Jeebs dam And of course the sire is Clyde. Now inquiring minds have the rest of the story. Stay tuned because this little guy, in my opinion, has a bright future!
    Last edited by Criquetpas; 07-10-2014 at 03:00 PM.
    Earl Dillow

wow, congrats to all.
    john mccallie

Now... Everyone that wants to screw around with co-ownership rules would mess up a nice group of friends and training partners like this. Guys that work and train their own dogs.
    Bill Davis