The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I Have Accepted The Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post

Love the tie! already, he's cavin' to the establishment.

JS
    Yes, we took your advice.

Also did away with the facial hair. Don't want anyone thinking we are N La. rednecks.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Franco, although we disagree on many political matters, I have always appreciated your passion for what you believe. Actually, Conservatives and Libertarians have much in common....you and I just had trouble sorting that out!

I honestly wish you much success, unlike you, if a Libertarian were my only option over a Democrat, I would surely vote Libertarian...

Good Luck, never loose your passion....

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franco, although we disagree on many political matters, I have always appreciated your passion for what you believe. Actually, Conservatives and Libertarians have much in common....you and I just had trouble sorting that out!

I honestly wish you much success, unlike you, if a Libertarian were my only option over a Democrat, I would surely vote Libertarian...

Good Luck, never loose your passion....
    Thank you Swamp, much appreciated!

If we don't have faith in our young people, then what do we have?
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Here is my candidate at this weekend's La. Outdoor Expo held in the Cajundome & Convention Center talking to the crowd about the importance of the 2nd Amendment and ending the IRS. Surprisingly, it was ending the IRS that got the most sportsmen to change Party affiliation on the spot to Libertarian! We had iPads zinging, with volunteers changing registration on-line.
    Looks like a nice guy...but is he old enough to vote?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post

Looks like a nice guy...but is he old enough to vote?
    Just barely, he is 25 and a half years old

He graduated with Degrees in Math and Science but he says because of his father and grandfather, that he has always been political.

I never seen him at any of the Parish(County) or State meetings not in a suit and tie with a fedora. Most of us show up is t's and shorts with flip flops and he is always dressed like he is ready for a debate.

Kind of reminds of the old-fashioned Brooks Brother Conservatives. No Italian suits here like all the rest of DC.

I think the young man was born and raised for Politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Just barely, he is 25 and a half years old

He graduated with Degrees in Math and Science but he says because of his father and grandfather, that he has always been political.

I never seen him at any of the Parish(County) or State meetings not in a suit and tie with a fedora. Most of us show up is t's and shorts with flip flops and he is always dressed like he is ready for a debate.

Kind of reminds of the old-fashioned Brooks Brother Conservatives. No Italian suits here like all the rest of DC.

I think the young man was born and raised for Politics.
    Franco - looks like a good one - like owning a good dog prospect - Don't screw it up!!!!!!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Franco, did I read a post about some legislation you are working on?

What is that again?
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

Franco, did I read a post about some legislation you are working on?

What is that again?
    Working on a Bill with our State Party Officials in Baton Rouge to put MJ Legalization up for a vote of The People.

We have one Repub that is actually willing to submit the Bill in the State House.

We think The People should have a say in the matter. We think the N La Redneck Legislatures will not allow it to come up for a vote in the House. So, we want them exposed!

Some of you may remember another Bill we had submitted earlier this year that would allow for Law Abiding citizens to Conceal/Carry without the need for a permit. That was shot down by the Repub held State House.

Same Lawmaker submitted that Bill.

Remember, we differ from the Repubs and Dems in that we believe in personal responsibility and limited government.
    Last edited by Franco; 07-28-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Franco....is the the topic at the 'top' of list list in LA?

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franco....is the the topic at the 'top' of list list in LA?
    No, Gun Rights are followed by Property Rights.

However, a Poll conducted by the biggest Newspaper in SE La. which covers New Orleans and Baton Rouge indicated that 59% of the residents think MJ should be legal. So. we are just taking up The People's cause.