The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Have Accepted The Challenge

Is the boy heir to the John Chance fortune? If so, grandpaw might see his way to throw some of his fortune into the race.
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    Is the boy heir to the John Chance fortune? If so, grandpaw might see his way to throw some of his fortune into the race.
    I'm not sure if Grandpaw is still around. I decided to try and help him before learning about his family and actually thought because of his recent back surgery that he was a Medicaid Disablity ward with strong Libertarian ideals. I was inspired by his knowledge of Thomas Paine.
    Last edited by Franco; 07-14-2014 at 03:07 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Good on you Franco!!

This is why I like reading POTUS Place. Everyone has their own political view and everyone loves to argue their point. But once one member makes the big step and jumps in with both feet, everyone is in full support regardless of their stance. Good luck Franco. I hope your candidate smokes his opponent.

Richard

They say if you love what you do it's not considered work. I wish you the best in this endeavor and hope you find this new adventure very satisfying. Now go beat the pants off the other guys!
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

I have been putting off retirement because I wasn't sure if it would agree with me.

There is only so much hunting, fishing & traveling one can do. I tried it once in 2001 and was bored to tears after a year and a half. Politics is something that I think can be fulfilling and rewarding and a hell of a lot better than sitting in front of the TV waiting on Wheel Of Fortune

It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

It's enlightening to see a kid from privledge go against the grain. I would bet his family won't have much trouble bank rolling his endeavors in the political arena. God knows the R party in most states is playing both sides of the fence.
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    It's enlightening to see a kid from privledge go against the grain. I would bet his family won't have much trouble bank rolling his endeavors in the political arena. God knows the R party in most states is playing both sides of the fence.
    He is about people keeping the fruits of their labor, the creation of wealth and property Rights. Pro individual, less government and more freedom.

He is running in your District so I hope you'll vote for him!

Here is my candidate at this weekend's La. Outdoor Expo held in the Cajundome & Convention Center talking to the crowd about the importance of the 2nd Amendment and ending the IRS. Surprisingly, it was ending the IRS that got the most sportsmen to change Party affiliation on the spot to Libertarian! We had iPads zinging, with volunteers changing registration on-line.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Here is my candidate at this weekend's La. Outdoor Expo held in the Cajundome & Convention Center talking to the crowd about the importance of the 2nd Amendment and ending the IRS. Surprisingly, it was ending the IRS that got the most sportsmen to change Party affiliation on the spot to Libertarian! We had iPads zinging, with volunteers changing registration on-line.

Love the tie! already, he's cavin' to the establishment.

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON