The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Judge Andrew Napolitano

Default Judge Andrew Napolitano

Presidential or not?

It is looking like the odds on favorite as our Presidential candidate for 2016.

Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

I dont know about Presidential, but he knows a hell of a lot more about the Constitution than the current resident of the WH
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I like him on Fox, but I wouldn't ever vote for him as POTUS.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

The only issue I have with your Party is the name... you should call yourself the Jeffersonians.
    Last edited by .44 magnum; 07-15-2014 at 10:38 AM.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post

The only issue I have with your Party is the name... you should call yourself the Jeffersonians.
    Move'n on up..........
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

[QUOTE=.44 magnum;1238218][video=youtube;KiXup3fWX7

The only issue I have with your Party is the name... you should call yourself the Jeffersonians.[/QUOTE]

I am happy with Libertarian. I think as we lose more and more of our Liberties, the Libertarian name means something.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Tell me what liberties we have lost and then tell me which ones Obama took from you. Please I want to hear them. I need enlightened. Nothing has changed for me, I can still own property, feel safe in and out of my home, can call you right wingers no mater what party you are affiliated with that you are bunch of dumb a$$es and don't have to worry about being arrested, but maybe I do have my head in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Tell me what liberties we have lost and then tell me which ones Obama took from you. Please I want to hear them. I need enlightened. Nothing has changed for me, I can still own property, feel safe in and out of my home, can call you right wingers no mater what party you are affiliated with that you are bunch of dumb a$$es and don't have to worry about being arrested, but maybe I do have my head in the sand.
    Mandated health insurance. Obama
    Being spied on in my own home without a warrant. Bush
    Last edited by mngundog; 07-15-2014 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Yes, you do have your head in the sand.

It is not just Obama but the growth and burden of the Federal Government that is eroding your Liberties.

DHS is but one symptom. Abuses by the IRS another.

The bigger the government, the less Freedoms, for instance;

We give a much higher percentage of our labor to government, which is a form of enslavement. 101 years ago we didn't have an Income Tax. Then, when it began, the top rate would be 8%. Today, nearly 40% and it won't stop.

We are now forced to buy Health Insurance, burn Ethanol blended gasoline, pay usage fees/taxes through telecommunication companies and more. We have Sin taxes and soon Carbon taxes. I'm sure if I sat here I could add more and I'm sure the readers could too.

Government is in businesses it shouldn't like; marriage, banking and morals to name a few.

If you can't see it, you may be too far gone!

Any deviation from The Constitution is a loss of Liberty and our Fed Gov has greatly over-reached its authority at the blessing of both the Dems and Repubs.

Menmon, does the gov have the Right to force you to wear seatbelts?
    Last edited by Franco; 07-15-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Yes, you do have your head in the sand.

It is not just Obama but the growth and burden of the Federal Government that is eroding your Liberties.

DHS is but one symptom. Abuses by the IRS another.

The bigger the government, the less Freedoms, for instance;

We give a much higher percentage of our labor to government, which is a form of enslavement. 101 years ago we didn't have an Income Tax. Then, when it began, the top rate would be 8%. Today, nearly 40% and it won't stop.

We are now forced to buy Health Insurance, burn Ethanol blended gasoline, pay usage fees/taxes through telecommunication companies and more. We have Sin taxes and soon Carbon taxes. I'm sure if I sat here I could add more and I'm sure the readers could too.

Government is in businesses it shouldn't like; marriage, banking and morals to name a few.

If you can't see it, you may be too far gone!

Any deviation from The Constitution is a loss of Liberty and our Fed Gov has greatly over-reached its authority at the blessing of both the Dems and Repubs.

Menmon, does the gov have the Right to force you to wear seatbelts?
    Nothing you have said has anything to do with my liberties except the NSA stuff...meaning my right to privacy.

Taxes are the way of the world....government has to tax to fund itself and based on the explosion of debt it has not taxed enough.

Everything you mention is giving more liberties...you may not like them but that is what it is.

Mandated healthcare I think is better than my liberties being used to pay the way of a freeloader....so I see it as more liberty for me.