The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Judge Andrew Napolitano

[QUOTE=menmon;1238475]Nothing you have said has anything to do with my liberties except the NSA stuff...meaning my right to privacy.

Taxes are the way of the world....government has to tax to fund itself and based on the explosion of debt it has not taxed enough.
    Well, I can see how conditioned you have become to having the government living in your wallet. This Country did just fine prior to the IRS and if this Country were run within The Constitution there would be no need to steal The People's money! It is when Government oversteps its bounds with wasteful spending that they have to tax The People. This Country raises more than enough revenue through Usage Fees and Royalties to run the Government. However, when we have to take on huge Social programs, Foreign Assistance, Medicaid, Foreign Intervention etc. The People become abused. Only a small percentage Consumption Tax should ever be considered for emergencies. Other than that, The People should be able to keep the rewards of their labor. The People are better at spending their own money than the government spending it for them!

Besides, the IRS over the last 100 years has become the Government's arm of terror. Not just during the Obama Administration but throughout its existence!

Everything you mention is giving more liberties...you may not like them but that is what it is.

I know many can't handle real Liberty and I don't think you really understand what Freedom is.

Mandated healthcare I think is better than my liberties being used to pay the way of a freeloader....so I see it as more liberty for me.

Mandated Healthcare is NOT Liberty and more liken to Communism. It is a classic example of the Nanny State. If someone that can afford doesn't want it and they get sick, let them pay for their own damn Healthcare. And, if they don't, too bad! That is how a FREE people live. [/QUOTE]

in red////

You can have your big wasteful and out of control Federal Gov...I'll take my Liberty!

Our country was at its greatest when we were expected to take responsibility for our actions, the era before the Nanny State made us a weak minded nation!
    Last edited by Franco; 07-16-2014 at 09:31 AM.
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    I like him on Fox, but I wouldn't ever vote for him as POTUS.
    What about if he was running against Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton for POTUS?
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    What about if he was running against Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton for POTUS?
    President Napolitano
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    President Napolitano
    Times 2 (at least)

Anybody watch the video? Long but pretty interesting. I enjoyed listening to it, but didn't like watching as his podium presence was pretty bad.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Times 2 (at least)

Anybody watch the video? Long but pretty interesting. I enjoyed listening to it, but didn't like watching as his podium presence was pretty bad.
    Voting someone in based on being slick at the podium isnt' working out so well for us at the moment........

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Times 2 (at least)

He is somewhat a blow hard and makes some points, but he sure had the war in the Pacific wrong about why Truman used the Atomic bomb... FDR did have information that Japan was going to attack as records prove that .... Japan would have fought to the last man and women if we had to invade Japan with troops brfore the Bombs were dropped. It saved Americans lives.

The Napoliatano guy is no Harry Truman. And yes... he has terrible camera presence. So he is also no Ronald Reagan. Would I vote for him over H. Clinton, yes.
    Last edited by .44 magnum; 07-16-2014 at 11:13 AM.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

At the end of the Napolitano video, some additional video choices pop up and I watched the one by Walter E. Williams (with whom I am sorry to say, I am not acquainted). It was pretty good. Here's a Williams quote that I feel many of you will appreciate: http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/02/06/walter-williams/
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Judge Napolitano would end the IRS!

"Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post

We will never find ourselves in that position............

How times change ...
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.