The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 10 of 110 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2014 (GDG)

Tyler your're going to have to sell crazy somewhere else. You're only convincing the voices in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    I go to the games I want to go & whenever I can. I don't have to go that far to get there either.

Now if you want to talk about this year, let the debate begin.
    So just to be clear, you didn't go to LSU, are not a booster, and do not have season tickets, but you accuse me of being a bandwagon fan. Got it.

Let's talk about this year. LSU is breaking in a new QB, which is always interesting, but so is most of the SEC. Auburn has Marshall(the thug that got kicked out of UGA), but they had a lot of luck on their side last year. I don't see them winning the west again. It should be a two horse race between Bamer and LSU. LSU has a good shot at it. Like I said before if you guys get past Bama I expect you'll be in the playoff as I still think the West wins the SEC this year. I don't think it is quite the forgone conclusion that LSU will be there that you do. New QB's no matter how talented can get you in trouble in a hurry, so lots of question marks until some games have been played.

Is the next Al qb going to be a FSU transfer?
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

Yes. Jacob Coker transferred to Bama.

I didn't figure you thought that. I was hoping not. By the way, we just signed up to play the toughest team on your schedule in 2016-2017. Where will the purple tigers fall on our schedule? Probably 5th, maybe 6th toughest game we'll have scheduled that year.
    Hunt Hard, Dream Big, Aim Small
    Matthew 6:26
    War Eagle's AJ Abigail "Abbie"

The only thing that is fact is your team got beat. The irony is the more you try to downplay FSU the worse it makes your team look for losing. No matter what you say or how you try to rationalize it, that big beautiful trophy with the crystal ball on it is sitting in FSUs trophy case, and you went home with your heart broken. Your delusions about the SEC will never change that.

An aquaintenance of mine named Tommy Rocker has a nightcluib and bar where he and his band perform about 4 nights a week

This is the sign that now hangs out in front of his club. Guess I wont be going there on Saturdays this fall....except maybe for the A&M game or the pre game tail gate party outside

Last edited by BonMallari; 07-30-2014 at 08:02 PM.
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    An aquaintenance of mine named Tommy Rocker has a nightcluib and bar where he and his band perform about 4 nights a week

This is the sign that now hangs out in front of his club. Guess I wont be going there on Saturdays this fall....except maybe for the A&M game or the pre game tail gate party outside

You just never know where and when the LSWhos will show up! Could there possibly be that many graduates?

LOL. You love LSU. Don't deny it.

Leonard Fournette is the 2nd fastest player for LSU. Not too bad for a RB who is 6' 1" and 230 lbs. BUGA Nation.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Go Tigahs!!!!