The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 14 of 112 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2014 (GDG)

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    the sec west sucks.

bama will be lucky to win 4 games.
    why did saban recruit a transfer quarterback who isn't famous for stealing somethin'? if "coker" is not a well earned nickname, the kid has no cred.
    bama's backs are a pitiful bunch of weaklings. the same sissies who can't make a 4th down yard against the boogs.
    the tight end is a joke.
    both lines are slow fat and overrated.
    the defensive backfield couldn't play division iii.
    oh......did i mention the ineptitude of the new offensive coordinator?

pitiful.....just pitiful!
    I am a die hard Auburn student/fan and this might be the dumbest thing that I have ever read.
    Coker will be good. Their defensive backfield was young last year, they will be a lot better this year.
    Bammers will be in the playoff mix this year. Hopefully AU will keep them out of it come November.
    Hunt Hard, Dream Big, Aim Small
    Matthew 6:26
    War Eagle's AJ Abigail "Abbie"

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Pugh View Post
    this might be the dumbest thing that I have ever read.
    tyler,
    26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not more important than they? KJV

in your tag line you will note the Master says i am important. yet you call my thoughts, "the dumbest thing you have ever read." this pernicious statement has had an impact. i feel Jesus might lead one to use a less hurtful term such as "inaccurate".

i will pray for two things tonight. wisdom and for someone to say something less intelligent than me. i would not enjoy ending this season and still being the dumbest poster on rtf college football.
    john mccallie

Pern....what?
    Is AL gaining ground in the race for the Fulmer Cup?
    If you are looking for a dumber post, is it limited to this thread ?
    Last edited by Wayne Nutt; 08-02-2014 at 07:46 PM.
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

a potentially even dumber post than the ones i have already made was revealed to me in a dream last night. i will share it:

"oregon will beat stanford this year!"

how does that rate on the scale?
    john mccallie

a potentially even dumber post than the ones i have already made was revealed to me in a dream last night. i will share it:

"oregon will beat stanford this year!"

how does that rate on the scale?
    I don't know that it even comes close to the innate dumbness included in the phrase "I am an Auburn student". That is hard to top

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleHaul View Post
    I don't know that it even comes close to the innate dumbness included in the phrase "I am an Auburn student". That is hard to top
    Hold on, you gotta give him or her the benefit of the doubt. They could just be a student of institutional dumbness or maybe, in the case of Au-barn's athletics department integrity, a student of "hayseediness."

MG

I would love to hear your university of choice that makes my education have a title of "innate dumbness"

tyler,
    26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not more important than they? KJV

in your tag line you will note the Master says i am important. yet you call my thoughts, "the dumbest thing you have ever read." this pernicious statement has had an impact. i feel Jesus might lead one to use a less hurtful term such as "inaccurate".

i will pray for two things tonight. wisdom and for someone to say something less intelligent than me. i would not enjoy ending this season and still being the dumbest poster on rtf college football.
    My bad, maybe your first post was the most "inaccurate" post I have ever read but you won the "dumbest" category with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    Hold on, you gotta give him or her the benefit of the doubt. They could just be a student of institutional dumbness or maybe, in the case of Au-barn's athletics department integrity, a student of "hayseediness."

MG
    I wonder if he/she knows how to Seat on a Duck?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Pugh View Post
    My bad, maybe your first post was the most "inaccurate" post I have ever read but you won the "dumbest" category with this one.
    oh my son.........please don't reference a post with a red letter quote from th King James Version as dumb. it's just blasphemy.

don't allow these guys to get you going. auburn is a fine school. tops in vetrinary medicine, engineering, nursing, education, etc. though you may consider an elective like "sense of humor 101" if available.
    john mccallie