RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

College Football 2014 (GDG)

378K views 3K replies 109 participants last post by  Migillicutty 
#1 ·
With SEC Media Days almost over with, it's time to get this started. With there be no better place to watch a CFB game, it's probably well worth starting this off about LSU & Death Valley. DV will be louder than ever, & I can't wait for that game in Nov against a certain team. Soooo, enjoy the video.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Go Tigahs!!!!

[video]http://vimeo.com/m/89715017[/video]

#456 · (Edited)
I would expect that from Les. Wasn't saying a coach shouldn't address it, but that the players also addressing it with him would be impactful.

Who is this OSU everyone keeps talking about? Are they the ones with that ferret faced loser of a coach that lies about his health and the importance of family after he burns up all his recruiting resources from lying to recruits?

#459 ·
They won a NC in 2002 and have had some pretty good teams since then. I've seen some message boards, but I also know that the people who post continuously on them are like the ones who call sports radio shows all the time, and not your average fan.
Thanks for the replies.

#460 ·
Does Nick Saban have a thing for Coca-Cola?

#463 ·
Rose berry, I get your not so oblique reference to complainers about the college football SEC bias. How could Oregon not jump Alabama-- look at the last three games each has played. I note that there are five SEC teams in the top ten. Clemson is the only decent victory that I see.

#465 ·
Disorderly conduct charges against Ricky Seal Jones were dismissed.

#466 ·
Good thing it happened too late to hurt them in the Fulmer Cup standings. Cal Poly ran away with it when five players decided to rob a fraternity house, amassing 26 felony counts, the largest in one activity since Auburn in 2011. A&M came in third, but number 1 among FBS schools:

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheFulmerCup/comments/2ejeoi/your_final_2014_fulmer_cup_standings/

Once again, the SEC runs away with the Paul Dee award for conference compliance, thanks of course to A&M and the consistent recruiting by Mark Richt

#469 ·
#471 ·
whatever position he plays it will not matter against ever tough Louisiana Monroe, wonder if they will wear their camo jerseys again.....

#477 ·
Jacob, Did you move? Different city in your info.

#479 · (Edited)
Freaking Sooner Homer has been KILLING my ear with talk about the Tennessee game all WEEK!

Know what's funny, Last year they didn't beat Bama,
they beat the SEC's MIGHTIEST TEAM EVER! ALABAMA!!! ...sigh...

Now again, he's yacking about "You ready to watch the Big 12 whip up on the SEC?!?"

But during that 7 year Crystal Ball Run all I heard was
how stupid SEC Fans are that they root for other teams in the SEC yata yata yata.....

Now OK beats Bama and they have NO PROBLEM talking in 'Conference Terms' now .... Sheesh....

/

#481 ·
I know, that's what makes it worse.....

And it doesn't matter that the Vols have been on the bottom of the food chain
b/c Sooners also whipped Bama in the Bowl game so he basically has all the right to talk smack LOL

LSU vs Sooners is supposed to happen home and home in a couple years,
that should be interesting.

#491 ·
Oh, yeah, Big Gums Bob is right up there with Barry Switzer and Bud Wilkinson in anybody's book...

A 2027-'28 series between OU and LSU is moot - by that time OU and LSU probably will have played each other 10 times after joining up with 'Bama and aTm in the Super SEC Universe Conference realignment. They may even let the tea-sippers in after Charlie Strong's strong dose of discipline out there.

#496 ·
Ah nothing like opinions everyone has one, and some have a never-ending list of them.. So lets expand on that...... In your opinion Greatest College University Football coach and why.... I will take Larry Kehres from University of Mount Union Ohio. Before you blast me I Know they are div. 3 but still what this guy has done is no less than pure domination..

#501 ·
and the single wing was reinvented several years ago as "wildcat", "wildhog",........"wildwhatever".

though it seems a ridiculous notion, i contend that bringing back the first baseman's mit as a headgear would actually reduce leading with the head while tackling.

nothing new under the sun........especially gus malzon.;-)

#502 ·
Legendary Dallas/Fort Worth sports journalist Blackie Sherrod (who was white) maintained that leather helmets and no face guards would solve football's head injury problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.