The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liz Vs Hillary

Liz will attract some Fiscal Conservatives(not to be confused with Repubs). She is the only one outside of the Libertarian Party addressing "Too Big To Fail". She would like to break up the mega banks, which would be good for The People. Wall St has their claws deeply into Hillary and we all know how much the Repubs love Crony Capitalism. Lets face it, the problems that led to the meltdown of 08 have not been addressed.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

I still it will be amusing to watch these two rip each other apart
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Either one would be a serious upgrade from who currently resides in the White House.

How pitiful is that?
    Lee Stone
    Washington, NC
    Stoney's Sweet Gracie Goose, "Grace"

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Liz will attract some Fiscal Conservatives(not to be confused with Repubs). She is the only one outside of the Libertarian Party addressing "Too Big To Fail". She would like to break up the mega banks, which would be good for The People. Wall St has their claws deeply into Hillary and we all know how much the Repubs love Crony Capitalism. Lets face it, the problems that led to the meltdown of 08 have not been addressed.

I read Warren's book "A Fighting Chance." I really like her ideas on economics, Wall Street, and the banking sector. She really got the Consumer Protection Agency up and running against all odds. Very interesting life story. One big shortcoming is her inexperience in foreign policy, but then again, how well is what we've been doing for decades on that front been working out?
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I read Warren's book "A Fighting Chance." I really like her ideas on economics, Wall Street, and the banking sector. She really got the Consumer Protection Agency up and running against all odds. Very interesting life story. One big shortcoming is her inexperience in foreign policy, but then again, how well is what we've been doing for decades on that front been working out?
    Liz also claims to be Native American... at least on all her applications over the years... Time for a real American to be POTUS
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...age-explained/
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    The Mega Banks were created by Banking Deregulation which was just another word for banking monopoly since the Banks got to write the Bill. The Bill gave them all sorts of protection and made it more difficult for the smaller banks. They are so big and with no protection, they can do what they want, when they want and know they will get bailed out. They literally have both the Repubs and the Dems in their pocket.

I really love the way the bankers and Wall St are depicted in this cartoon.
    Last edited by Franco; 07-21-2014 at 10:57 AM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.