The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rick Perry sends National Guard to secure border...

Default Rick Perry sends National Guard to secure border...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/21/politi...-guard-border/

About time someone is doing something... but it will be interesting if it is just more of the same... taking them in only to be released into our population.

You obviously can't have the media taking pictures of Guard troops turning away hungry and thirsty parents and kids. I wonder what their rules of engagement will be.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Finally, I would of like it a lot more if he had done this earlier on.....what the heck is Arizona and New Mexico doing? Don't expect California to do anything...!

Less than 1 person per mile of border. Akin to peeing in the ocean as far as actually securing the border goes. If it goes as in the past, they will have no authority at all to intervene with illegals, only the Border Patrol can do that so every patrol will need an agent with them in order to do anything. Really just politics for his Presidential run.

Skywatcher Salem Orchard Hard "Cider"

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/21/politi...-guard-border/

About time someone is doing something... but it will be interesting if it is just more of the same... taking them in only to be released into our population.

You obviously can't have the media taking pictures of Guard troops turning away hungry and thirsty parents and kids. I wonder what their rules of engagement will be.
    I hope they 'make their own' rules of engagement! If Obama has a 'pen and phone' so do the Governors of these states......! The courts move so slow, we could turn this all around before Holder and his judges got on it! Plus, I do not think even Holder would risk a fight with Fed's against State controlled troops, cause they know the people are not supportive of Obama and Holder!

Wait until the first fire fight along the Rio happens between the guard and the drug cartels
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by IowaBayDog View Post
    Less than 1 person per mile of border. Akin to peeing in the ocean as far as actually securing the border goes. If it goes as in the past, they will have no authority at all to intervene with illegals, only the Border Patrol can do that so every patrol will need an agent with them in order to do anything. Really just politics for his Presidential run.

And at a mere $12 million per month! A real bargain for the taxpayers in Texas........-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    And at a mere $12 million per month! A real bargain for the taxpayers in Texas........-Paul
    It may be a MUCH better bargain than you realize. Let's see, our dear community organizer who has never in his life either reated or produced anything of value wants 4 thousand million for the illegal aliens who have come here in less than a year. At 12 million a month, I feel certain both of us will be long dead before more is spent by the state of Texas that the community organizer will spend on comfort for the illegal aliens for this year only.

I'm sure Tennesee will be sending a donation to help their friends in Texas. I mean they will, won't they?

It's just another politician trying to move up the ladder at the people's expense. Surely you can see that......
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Population of Texas is 26m which equates to less than 50 cents per person. Raise the sales tax from 6.25% to 6.26% and it will be covered.

Problem is he looks bad in debate with 15 year old.

It is most likely that the majority of the Texas National Guard are themselves Hispanic. Que No? .....JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift