The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Rick Perry sends National Guard to secure border...

Drop in the bucket for Tx. We had a budget surplus of over 5B and have a rainy day fund with an excess of 8 Billion dollars in it. Amazing what some sound fiscal policies can do for a state, and with no state income tax. I think this situation warrants funding since the Federal Govn't refuses to step in. Cost benefit analysis, against tens of thousands of illegals' healthcare, schooling, housing costs would come out with a net gain.

Perhaps it's time for the US to become a true colonial power and send the troops returning from the middle east directly to Latin America. Close the borders about 1000 miles south of El Rio Bravo del Norte first to stop the influx, then hit the cartels with true shock and awe. Replace the corrupt governments with US martial law and then use the reconstruction of Japan after WWII as the model.
    Last edited by HPL; 07-23-2014 at 12:10 PM.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    In-State Tuition for Undocumented Students for Texas. BTW he was tore up for this in the R presidential primary. This is something the D's like to forget. Maybe this program should be stopped because it costs the tax payers over a billion dollars per year in Texas. 12 million is pocket change.
    We appreciate the help dan. We are glad some people in the north get it. I tell you people what, seeing that the majority of the people that don't live in one of these border states love for all of these kids to be in this country how about we ship them up there put them in the same schools where you kids go, give them TB and any other of these diseases they have and let you pay for them. Do u people have any idea how much it's gonna cost the people that actually live in these states to educate these kids? Nope yall aren't worried about it. Ya let's just keep swiping that United states of America credit card. Hell it's only up to 17 trillion. Enough is enough we have enough problems in this country to pay for. It's not cruel to send people back to there country. It's illegal what they are doing. There is a right way and a wrong way to enter the country. I'm fine with coming over here legally but this has to stop. Something has to be done!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttem' View Post
    We appreciate the help dan. We are glad some people in the north get it. I tell you people what, seeing that the majority of the people that don't live in one of these border states love for all of these kids to be in this country how about we ship them up there put them in the same schools where you kids go, give them TB and any other of these diseases they have and let you pay for them. Do u people have any idea how much it's gonna cost the people that actually live in these states to educate these kids? Nope yall aren't worried about it. Ya let's just keep swiping that United states of America credit card. Hell it's only up to 17 trillion. Enough is enough we have enough problems in this country to pay for. It's not cruel to send people back to there country. It's illegal what they are doing. There is a right way and a wrong way to enter the country. I'm fine with coming over here legally but this has to stop. Something has to be done!
    My thoughts exactly. We'll send them your way for ten years then report back to us what an economic drain they have become on your school system and your overall economy. Not to mention the overall condition of your city...

Do you think they do not come north. If you think that why dont both of you come take a trip north and see for yourself.

Now that's some funny shiat right there.......you're seriously gonna compare you're (census bureau figures) 36K to Texas's 10 mil+ population? I know these are census figures of Hispanic populations but I'm sure the illegal population would reflect a similar percentage.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    Do you think they do not come north. If you think that why dont both of you come take a trip north and see for yourself.
    That's funny stuff right there! You seriously want to compare your smidgen to the bundle that we have? You aren't even in the same ballpark. That's exactly what I mean when I say people who haven't been here to see it don't and will not understand the situation.
    Last edited by dwhite; 07-23-2014 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post

So, can you get fresh corn tortillas in your local grocery store? If so, where are they in the store?
    Are there Goya products on the shelves?
    Do you know what a jicama is? Does your store stock them? How about nopalitos?
    Any of the local eateries serve menudo?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Massachusetts is Little Mexico... really..it is.. and Yes we have all you mentioned... even the Ox tail

Reason why ..we have the best welfare in all the 50 states. Even Obama's relatives have settled in here.
    Last edited by .44 magnum; 07-24-2014 at 12:32 AM.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    So, can you get fresh corn tortillas in your local grocery store? If so, where are they in the store?
    Are there Goya products on the shelves?
    Do you know what a jicama is? Does your store stock them? How about nopalitos?
    Any of the local eateries serve menudo?
    Hugh : thats a cool list because I can find most of those items at both the Mariana's mexican food store and Seafood City, the filipino store, both located just down the street from where I live...

and "Nopalito" was my friend Cactus Pryor's nickname as a kid..his dog's were FC AFC Macho de Nopal....and FC AFC Ol' Yeller
    Last edited by BonMallari; 07-24-2014 at 01:58 AM.
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"