The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obamas buying fancy mansion in So. Cal. (I knew it!)

Default Obamas buying fancy mansion in So. Cal. (I knew it!)

Just heard on the news that Hussein and wife are buying a fancy 8,200 mansion in Southern Calif. for $4,000,000+ . The photos they showed made it look like a gaudy bordello lit up like a shopping mall.(Guess it's not on the beach at that price). This just confirms the suspicion I had since before he took office that the POTUS is an actor that would've been better suited to Hollywood in the land of fruit and nuts than running a country. Wonder why he's not going back to Sh!tcago?
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Just heard on the news that Hussein and wife are buying a fancy 8,200 mansion in Southern Calif. for $4,000,000+ . The photos they showed made it look like a gaudy bordello lit up like a shopping mall.(Guess it's not on the beach at that price). This just confirms the suspicion I had since before he took office that the POTUS is an actor that would've been better suited to Hollywood in the land of fruit and nuts than running a country. Wonder why he's not going back to Sh!tcago?

Doesn't he already have a house there? He's a big shot now, no longer a man of the people - needs lots of houses

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Hopefully it will burn to the ground in one of CA's many wildfires
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

With political connections, how long does it take to go from "struggling" to pay off college loans to multi-millionaire?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Mr. Big makes a lot of $$ smuggling in illegals... he reminds me so much of the Character in Breaking Bad that was the King Pin of the Cartel running a Fried Chicken joint.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

From Chicago community organizer to Hollywood Movie Star.....now the libs will have someone else to visit when they go to California....! Maybe that is what all his fund raising is about....new home, presidential library, self portrait, Maybe a large statue of himself.....seems to all work!!??

I don't really care where he lives as long as it's not Washington. My guess he bought such an "inexpensive" house is because he has to buy Michele her own digs as well.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

This thread deserves 5 stars but I have no idea how to do that. Good post, Julie R. Well stated !!!!!!
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Well you can bet for sure that he wont be seeking membership at Trump National in Palos Verdes...dont think he will get by the initial screening process
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490

Not a great place for his detail of Secret Service to have to protect if those pictures are correct. But a beautiful home..
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith