The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado $19 Million in Cannabis in March: $1.9 Million to Schools/ Cri

YEP, In Franco's world, pot is the answer!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    YEP, In Franco's world, pot is the answer!!!!!
    Come on Stan, your are just saying that cause WI is a beer and Brandy state and a brat will always go better with a beer than a doobie.

What's the update on Elvis?
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

Yep, another generation of young people that will die from lung disease and other associated cancers. Except this time the scandal will not be with U. S. Tobacco but with the State & Local Governments that failed to provide the actual health related research to the public, prior to putting it on the ballet.

As always, proponents rationalize that somehow, smoking MJ with the tars and carcinogens, will not harm the lungs......Wow! I know most who smoke do not smoke as often as tobacco users, but they inhale deeply, and hold their breath, heat and all.....any thinking person would recognize the damage it will cause in time....kinda like boiling a frog one joint at a time...

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    If I were to want to purchase mary jane,, I would shop! I think I would find that because of the taxes involved, I can get Mary from the slime pusher down at the street corner. So, Colorado now supplies a place were the arse hole drug cartels can bring their weed, and undercut the price that the retail stores sell it for, and the state government taxes the crap out of .

Sooner or later, choice and competition will take over,, and Colorado will pay the price.
    I think you will find, as happened to Alcohol after prohibition , illegal sales drop dramatically because no one wants to go to jail by buying from the illegal dealer... the tax dollars will generate a drug task force that protects the legal operations.

The drug cartels will move away from Pot, at least in your State. The demand for illegal Pot will drop dramatically.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    Come on Stan, your are just saying that cause WI is a beer and Brandy state and a brat will always go better with a beer than a doobie.

What's the update on Elvis?
    There is nothing in the world to compare with a brat and a beer on a summer day!!!

Elvis is running short length marks on land.
    20-25 yards.

He is swimming 50 yards marks almost every day.
    This is with Dr Nick's blessing and encouragement!

8 weeks ago last Tuesday was the surgery, pretty amazing!

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming!
    Last edited by road kill; 07-24-2014 at 03:38 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Recent colorado Qinnipiac poll (SP)

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2061

Near the bottom half of the poll ....marijuana use questions...

peoples minds are changing...

This topic was discussed this A.M on a popular talk radio station.

One of the points that was brought up in another poll was that in COLORADO, marijuana use will be the single most important issue in the next governors/Senate elections. Considering that the pot heads have it there way right now, you would have to assume that the others want change, and there has been a MAJOR shift in peoples opinions here..

They said this issue would trump health care and immigration.
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 07-24-2014 at 01:43 PM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Yep, another generation of young people that will die from lung disease and other associated cancers. Except this time the scandal will not be with U. S. Tobacco but with the State & Local Governments that failed to provide the actual health related research to the public, prior to putting it on the ballet.

As always, proponents rationalize that somehow, smoking MJ with the tars and carcinogens, will not harm the lungs......Wow! I know most who smoke do not smoke as often as tobacco users, but they inhale deeply, and hold their breath, heat and all.....any thinking person would recognize the damage it will cause in time....kinda like boiling a frog one joint at a time...
    http://www.webmd.com/lung-cancer/new...to-lung-cancer
    James Durfee BBQ pitmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Recent colorado Qinnipiac poll (SP)

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2061

Near the bottom half of the poll ....marijuana use questions...

peoples minds are changing...

This topic was discussed this A.M on a popular talk radio station.

One of the points that was brought up in another poll was that in COLORADO, marijuana use will be the single most important issue in the next governors/Senate elections. Considering that the pot heads have it there way right now, you would have to assume that the others want change, and there has been a MAJOR shift in peoples opinions here..

They said this issue would trump health care and immigration.
    What to the gay, illegal immigrant pit smokers think?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post

Seems to me that there are other ways to get the buzz from THC besides smoking.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Seems to me that there are other ways to get the buzz from THC besides smoking.
    That is what I have read, but most smoke it!