The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado $19 Million in Cannabis in March: $1.9 Million to Schools/ Cri

Nebraska and Kansas (Colorado borders) are saying the same thing..
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Nonresidents can only buy a guarter ounce in Colorado. Don't know how often but it seems it would not be a practical business venture.

JS
    Dont wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve. Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post
    Nonresidents can only buy a guarter ounce in Colorado. Don't know how often but it seems it would not be a practical business venture.

JS

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/colora...l-cars-airport

What if the left overs were gummie bear edibles, lemon drops, ect, and the rental car company didnt do a great job cleaning the car, before you re rented it to take your family and kids on vacation?
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    http://www.alternet.org/drugs/colora...l-cars-airport

What if the left overs were gummie bear edibles, lemon drops, ect, and the rental car company didnt do a great job cleaning the car, before you re rented it to take your family and kids on vacation?
    Gooser, you're really fishin' here! What if someone's legally prescribed bottle of oxy fell out of a purse in a rental car?

BTW, do you know why the edibles can be more easily, or accidentally abused than the smoke? Just curious how informed your opinions are.

JS
    Dont wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve. Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

The problem I see is more lives will be saved, instead of dead bodies lying in caskets from heroin.

Moms and Dads will have to face their kids using drugs and get them help, vs seeing an undertaker to have them buried. Drugs are out there folks. You would rather have a troubled kid using Pot VS shooting up heroin.

Right now MJ legality is a novelty, much like Las Vegas , it's a place to do something naughty. The entire issue of ever saying MJ was a criminal offense goes right to those in power and making money off of Alcohol sales. MJ, once THC limits are understood, will make for safer roads, less violent crime, and experts will then understand the therapeutic need for MJ.

Our creator put herbs into our lives for a reason. He gave us free will to decide our fates. Governments are not our creators. They Govern to keep us in line. The sixties were not a bad thing... the flower children were peaceful, happy souls.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    He can see your posts when they're quoted and for gosh sakes, this is a retriever forum, you just don't diss someone's dog, wife or kids. Not ever acceptable.

The Washington Post (or compost as the late Bob Gutermuth used to call it) had a big spread on the consequences of legalized pot in Colo. Front page and two full pages inside the A section. It mostly focused on this one little store that is the only one in the eastern part of the state, and the problems the neighboring states have with stoners coming back with their stash to their home states where it's illegal. The stoners in jail are eating up county budgets.
    Which is EXACTLY how I caught the one in question.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

I'm thinking we will know that pot has gone mainstream when we can buy doggie treats that will make traveling with that particularly high strung hound more fun, My knothead is miserable to travel with. He pants and whines because he thinks we are going someplace really fun every time we get in the vehicle. He kept it up without a break on a five hour drive not too long ago. I would love to be able to peace him out a bit without giving him doggie downers.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post
    Gooser, you're really fishin' here! What if someone's legally prescribed bottle of oxy fell out of a purse in a rental car?

BTW, do you know why the edibles can be more easily, or accidentally abused than the smoke? Just curious how informed your opinions are.

JS
    It has to do with recommended dosages.
    I believe the recommended dose of THC from edibles is 10 miiligrams. Most all edibles have more than 1 dosage in each edible (A Cookie for example can have several. Who eats 1/4 of 1 cookie??

The draw to them, is folks can use the product in Public, and be very discrete about it..
    Also, the amount of time it takes for some edibles to take affect can be very different between each product, so some will think that 1 lemon drop didnt do anything in 20 minutes, so they eat 2 more.. an hour later,, they realize they have gotten more than they bargained for. This is why they can be dangerouse for pure as the driven snow types like me!
    At first in Colorado, the amount of THC in edibles were not put visibly on packages, nor the recommended dose. I believe they have made a law now for labeling.

How'd I do....

Whats your expert answer to your own question,, I am curious.

P.S. A gummie bear looks a LOT different to a kid, than a bottle of pills. Do you think if the Kid found gummie bears in a back seat compartment, he might think he has hit gold,, and stick em in his pocket to suck on durin the long drive. Just think when they get to MacDonalds,, the kid orders 12 cheeze burgers!!!!

A course the upside might be is the Kid would just sit there stoned,gazing into space,,and never ask "Are we there yet" a million times.. He'd just sit there and giggle!!!
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 07-27-2014 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    He can see your posts when they're quoted and for gosh sakes, this is a retriever forum, you just don't diss someone's dog, wife or kids. Not ever acceptable.

The Washington Post (or compost as the late Bob Gutermuth used to call it) had a big spread on the consequences of legalized pot in Colo. Front page and two full pages inside the A section. It mostly focused on this one little store that is the only one in the eastern part of the state, and the problems the neighboring states have with stoners coming back with their stash to their home states where it's illegal. The stoners in jail are eating up county budgets.
    What about someone calling you a liar? Is that acceptable? If you believe in the topics that the majority here believe in, it's ok to disrespect someone, but if you don't, and go against the grain, your comments are unacceptable. Got it!!! The Hypocrisy has no bounds here, just like most politicians.
    James Durfee A.K.A Shinyhead

Shine,
    Helpful posting tip.
    Firstly, we are much more warm and cuddlier than years back.
    We have been moderated, regulated, and finally placed in our own POTUS page.
    'cause we likes to fight, yes we do.
    Now if you substitute hypothetical for mythical, as mythical chafes your satchel, you should be good to go.
    You see, when referring to a person in another persons posts we (unless we actually train dogs with you) do
    not know you or your life or your friends at all. You, or any of us, could be a 49 year old living in his momma's basement
    singing that cowboy song "I'm so much cooler online".
    We don't know.
    So that takes care of "Mythical".
    Now if one of us should straight up call you or me or anyone a liar. That's cool. But we best have the typing skill
    and current event knowledge to back it up. If any of us want to type about who and how much we hate. That's cool to.
    Yes mildly annoying having to poke the haters BUT. If you gots the backbone you can let it flow.
    You can knock Party Affiliation, Religion, Orientation and even brand of Pick Up Truck. We don't care.
    Just be ready to, in the words of Kid Rock, "BACK IT UP".......
    Only True Rule Shiny.
    Ya don't diss somebody's dog. Ever!
    and that is your helpful posting tip of the day.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin