The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado $19 Million in Cannabis in March: $1.9 Million to Schools/ Cri

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Seems to me that there are other ways to get the buzz from THC besides smoking.

There is!! Gummie bears, cookies, brownies, suckers........

Kids have INNOCENTLY gotten hold of their burn out parents stash, and have ended up quite frequently in our hospitals here..
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Obvious that there are many unfounded myths.

First, comparing drug cartel MJ to what is being grown indoors all across N America is like comparing cheap Boones Farm to a fine French wine.

Booze are legal and cause thousands of deaths a year along with violence like spousal abuse. Can anyone find ONE death attributed to the use of MJ?

Second, cigarettes are more of a gateway to other vices. Yet they are legal. Reality is that there are many responsible people that are denied a much less harmful substance because of hysteria and falsehoods.

Losers are going to be losers, not because of what they consume but, because they are losers.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

What about the question involving one's comfort riding in a vehicle where the driver has smoked a moderate amount of marijuana? I can't believe that ANYONE said even moderately comfortable. Of course, I'm not even moderately comfortable riding in a car when anyone is driving other than me.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.

Notice the comment at the end of the article about controls on THC levels..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...r-surrounding/

And dont beat me up about fox news!

From you site and in regards to Fox News, you nailed it, they are untrustworthy.

The baked goods and candies also are believed to have played a role in two deaths in the past two months—providing opponents with front-page anecdotes that run counter to the cannabis-kills-no-one narrative long trumpeted by legalization advocates. A college student visiting from Wyoming jumped to his death from a Denver hotel balcony in March after consuming six times the recommended dose of a pot-infused cookie. The following month, a Denver man is believed to have shot and killed his wife after eating pot-laced candy, although police concede that he may have had other drugs in his system, too.Edibles aren’t the only problem. Colorado authorities are also dealing with a rash of fiery house explosions caused by pot enthusiasts making THC-rich hash oil in their homes through a dangerous process that involves heavy amounts of butane, a highly flammable gas that can linger and ignite. Earlier this week in a suburb of Colorado Springs, firefighters responded to one such explosion at an apartment and found two adults and a 3-year-old child trapped inside. No one was injured,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's all? A bunch of "believe to haves".
    The guy that jumped because he ate too many brownies is like blaming guns for violence!

HPL, I too don't want to be driven anywhere at 25 mph!
    Last edited by Franco; 07-24-2014 at 11:09 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

So Franco believes in reduced government size,and less taxation,but taxation is a great resource to collect that worthless paper money he is always chiming about,I guess he LOVES a "sin" tax ,as long as it isnt one of HIS personal sins
    I guess he loves making pot a curious entity for kids.
    I guess he wants to bury his head in the sand about Fox news stories even though the same stories have been reported (and confirmed) by our local news

The guy DID shoot his wife,and later it was confirmed he had high levels of THC in his system/
    The kid DID jump! and his roommate confirmed he went crazy after ingesting edibles ,then jumped.
    These houses are blowing up from pot heads making Hash oil!

Our state is better than this!
    We have way more positive things to do here for tourists, than to come here to purchase Hemp,get high. then make neighboring states a victim of our low moral standards.A drunk is someone I hold in very low regard..

I personally know the damage it does to families. And also have witness the comments of how happy people are after they become sober again.

I see no difference being drunk from alcohol or pot.either one, your mind is in an altered state just because the person doesnt have the backbone to cope. or has a low respect for themselves. His attitude can, and many times does, destroys lives,, and not just their own.

I guess he thinksi ts OK that innocent KIDS find pothead Mom and Dads edible supply, that looks like candy and cookies, and end up in emergency rooms on a regular basis

But,, I guess its ok,, cause folks like Franco can stand around and squawk about how much revenue it raises, even though he believes in less taxation....

Hypocrite!
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 07-25-2014 at 04:48 AM.

Francos comment:
    The guy that jumped because he ate too many brownies is like blaming guns for violence!

What a stupid analogy!

The DRUG altered someones mind, made him someone he isnt .Wont remember many times, his actions after the fact.

A piece of steel,and wood cant do this..

This is why people with a record of drug use, cant get a concealed carry permit. or if you get caught with possession,or drunk driving,your permit will be revoked.

(and by the way,,he ate to much of 1 brownie, with extremely high levels of THC)
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 07-25-2014 at 05:03 AM.

Goose, you make way too many unsubstantiated and unfounded comments. All part of the hysteria the media like Fox News has created by scaring the old folks with a bunch of half-truths and myths. That's how Fox News makes its living, scaring the old folks and why they are the laughing stock in the business of News. Some of your comments make absolutely zero sense. Colorado is benefiting by taking the lead on this issue and you can't handle it. The News stories are overwhelmingly positive. The fact that you refuse to realize this is clear!

What is unsubstantiated?

I believe the Governor of Colorado when he now says, maybe they should have taken a longer look at this issue. He was very supportive of legalization before, but now is somewhat discouraged. He is saying this now because he knows that climate is changing,and he wants to get his sorry arse reelected in the up-coming elections. He is saying the same things about his support for our restrictive gun control measure that were passed by his posse,even apologizing to the Colorado Sheriffs!

The climate on this issue is changing(In colorado) supported by the links to the polls that have been taken.. I predict the legalization will be overturned in time..
    By majority now,, people are realizing it wasnt such a good idea.

But HEY!!! the government has another great avenue to Tax!! No wonder YOU are happy,,its helping the kids in our WONDERFUL public schools,and the teachers that just want great things for the KIDS, but hide behind their real allegiance, the teachers unions, who support the left agenda!!

Whats the name of that guy you are volunteering support for?? Does He think like you!!
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 07-25-2014 at 08:57 AM.