The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado $19 Million in Cannabis in March: $1.9 Million to Schools/ Cri

And by the way,, there are some of us "OLD "People, that arnt afraid of a damn thing! But we do have values, and dont like the erosion of our American society that is currently going on..
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Keep in mind also,,Its still a federal offense to possess Pot by federal law. Whats going to happen when the "King" leaves office, and is replaced by someone that wont give orders to ignore law???
    Also remember, in Colorado, you cant smoke it at the ball park, in any public place, concerts (public).
    You cant drive under its influence.
    You cannot legally conceal carry if you are a user.
    Hard to purchase a weapon if you are convicted of a drug law.
    Employers will not hire you if you cannot pass a drug test....

Why, in your mind do you think those restrictions are in place??
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 07-25-2014 at 09:09 AM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Goose, you make way too many unsubstantiated and unfounded comments.
    Again you do what you seem to do best. Looking in the mirror & thinking that's the person you are posting to .
    You are the King of unsubstantiated BS, a crown you have managed to gain by acclamation on this forum.

It's the way it is with Liberaltarians, they are their own worst enemy .

Set the good example Franco, go smoke another joint, prove it alters what mind you have left .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Obvious that there are many unfounded myths.

First, comparing drug cartel MJ to what is being grown indoors all across N America is like comparing cheap Boones Farm to a fine French wine.

Booze are legal and cause thousands of deaths a year along with violence like spousal abuse. Can anyone find ONE death attributed to the use of MJ?

Second, cigarettes are more of a gateway to other vices. Yet they are legal. Reality is that there are many responsible people that are denied a much less harmful substance because of hysteria and falsehoods.

Losers are going to be losers, not because of what they consume but, because they are losers.
    Franco....common....using the typical LIBERAL Logic that because one 'bad' thing is legal, that somehow makes it ok for another 'bad' to be legal...flawed logic. Anyone who does not see the physical and potentially psychological problems (not to mention car accidents, accidental poisoning of kids, etc.) that pot use will cause is either stupid or just in denial!

Goose, you make way too many unsubstantiated and unfounded comments. All part of the hysteria the media like Fox News has created by scaring the old folks with a bunch of half-truths and myths. That's how Fox News makes its living, scaring the old folks and why they are the laughing stock in the business of News. Some of your comments make absolutely zero sense. Colorado is benefiting by taking the lead on this issue and you can't handle it. The News stories are overwhelmingly positive. The fact that you refuse to realize this is clear!
    And you wonder why folks associate Libertarians with pot smoking?
    Bill Davis

The lesson to be learned on this site from the POT advocates/Liberaltarians is clear.

Avoid massive over use........the results are obvious and disheartening!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

a pothead.jpg

The only good thing that can come of this!!!

Franco....please mark this post on your site for future reference. Next time you want to tell one of us about 'all' the others on this site that thinks we have some problem, come back here and 'read'. Sometimes you get what you give!

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Keep in mind also,,Its still a federal offense to possess Pot by federal law. Whats going to happen when the "King" leaves office, and is replaced by someone that wont give orders to ignore law???
    Also remember, in Colorado, you cant smoke it at the ball park, in any public place, concerts (public).
    You cant drive under its influence.
    You cannot legally conceal carry if you are a user.
    Hard to purchase a weapon if you are convicted of a drug law.
    Employers will not hire you if you cannot pass a drug test....

Why, in your mind do you think those restrictions are in place??
    The feds are not pursuing convicting people. If you have a medical marijuana card, and declare it on the application, they will still hire you. Do they drug test you for a concealed carry permit or just go based off the answers you give on the application? They do not test you, so no big deal. As long as you have not been convicted of a felony, you can get approved. Read the story below about a CCW permit court case in Oregon. Sheriff denied her to renew because she was on the Medical MJ list, she took it to court and won. The sheriff appealed and lost, then he took it to the Oregon Supreme Court and lost again. Old People believing myths regards.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...un-rights-case
    James Durfee A.K.A Shinyhead

You guys that are so opposed to it, yet have never used it. Or are former users that are now self-righteous about it. If you have never used it, you do not know what you are talking about. One of the most brilliant minds in history was an habitual cocaine user, among other illicit drugs. Albert Einstein was a "druggie". It's been said before, if you don't want to use it, don't, but don't stand in the way of those that choose to use it where it is legal. Get off your high horse and relax. Maybe if some of you uptight old farts would smoke a little rope, you might relax a bit.
    James Durfee A.K.A Shinyhead