The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado $19 Million in Cannabis in March: $1.9 Million to Schools/ Cri

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    The feds are not pursuing convicting people. If you have a medical marijuana card, and declare it on the application, they will still hire you. Do they drug test you for a concealed carry permit or just go based off the answers you give on the application? They do not test you, so no big deal. As long as you have not been convicted of a felony, you can get approved. Read the story below about a CCW permit court case in Oregon. Sheriff denied her to renew because she was on the Medical MJ list, she took it to court and won. The sheriff appealed and lost, then he took it to the Oregon Supreme Court and lost again. Old People believing myths regards.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...un-rights-case

So you support lying on your CCW application when it comes to consuming illegal drugs in order to obtain a permit and thereby committing a felony???

Skywatcher Salem Orchard Hard "Cider"

Quote Originally Posted by IowaBayDog View Post
    So you support lying on your CCW application when it comes to consuming illegal drugs in order to obtain a permit and thereby committing a felony???
    She didn't lie, and the supreme court ruled in her favor. Your state, not mine. Hell I don't think you should have to even have a permit to carry a weapon, concealed or not. Let alone answer questions about your personal life. the real criminals don't answer the questions, yet they have plenty of guns. Get over yourself, and leave other people alone, and mind your own business. Mrs. Cravitz regards.
    James Durfee A.K.A Shinyhead

She didn't lie, and the supreme court ruled in her favor. Your state, not mine. Hell I don't think you should have to even have a permit to carry a weapon, concealed or not. Let alone answer questions about your personal life. the real criminals don't answer the questions, yet they have plenty of guns. Get over yourself, and leave other people alone, and mind your own business. Mrs. Cravitz regards.

I wasn't talking about the court case, I was referring to your statement which would be lie and felony"....Do they drug test you for a concealed carry permit or just go based off the answers you give on the application? They do not test you, so no big deal"

And whatever you or I believe the law should be is pointless when talking about what the current law is. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can break it.

I wasn't talking about the court case, I was referring to your statement which would be lie and felony"....Do they drug test you for a concealed carry permit or just go based off the answers you give on the application? They do not test you, so no big deal"

And whatever you or I believe the law should be is pointless when talking about what the current law is. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can break it.
    "Cheatin ain't cheatin, unless you get caught." "If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin." LaDanian Tomlinson

I can do anything I want, because I will face the consequences. Many here would lead us to believe that they are pristine as the new fallen snow, and have never broken a law, intentionally or unintentionally. BULLSTUFF!!!
    Last edited by shinyhead; 07-25-2014 at 12:42 PM.

"Cheatin ain't cheatin, unless you get caught." "If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin." LaDanian Tomlinson

I can do anything I want, because I will face the consequences. Many here would lead us to believe that they are pristine as the new fallen snow, and have never broken a law, intentionally or unintentionally. BULLSTUFF!!!
    So you condone committing a felony in order to get a permit to keep you from committing a felony???? I guess we know why the current President still has support. We get to pick and choose the laws we follow. I'm sure your local sheriff would be interested in your statements when your renewal comes up.

http://www.kptv.com/story/26109860/p...ging-a-problem

Apparently the story isn't as rosy in Washington. $25 on the street, $75 from the legal places. I'm sure all the dope heads would rather do it legally and pay their fair share of taxes for an inferior product.

So you condone committing a felony in order to get a permit to keep you from committing a felony???? I guess we know why the current President still has support. We get to pick and choose the laws we follow. I'm sure your local sheriff would be interested in your statements when your renewal comes up.
    You are one of the pristine ones then. "BULLSTUFF"!!! Some here claim to be religious. Doesn't it say somewhere in that book that the zealots cherish so much, "judge not, lest ye be judged"? Follow the words of your lord and mind your own damned business. 2 of my hunting buddies are deputy sheriff's. They think that their time could be better spent finding "real" criminals, not some guy that smokes a little weed in the comfort of his own home.

Gooser,

1) I am sure you are not the goofy character you often portray on RTF ... you seem like an intelligent guy.

2) I am NOT advocating you or anyone else go out of your way to become a marijuana user.

3) however, I think it may do you ... and some others ... some good to spend just a bit of time "on the street" and familiarize yourself with some of the things you are preaching.

Way, WAY too much made of the many, many myths regarding this relatively, low-risk, mind-altering substance. What potential dangers exist, are far more related to the personality of the individual involved than to the substance itself.

AND, don't be naive ... it has been readily available to our kids for decades, and they all know how to get it if they want it. Nothing much changes with legalization EXCEPT the source is now separate from a lot of the previous sources who ALSO dealt the more seriously dangerous drugs. That fact in itself makes legalization a good thing.

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

http://www.kptv.com/story/26109860/p...ging-a-problem

Apparently the story isn't as rosy in Washington. $25 on the street, $75 from the legal places. I'm sure all the dope heads would rather do it legally and pay their fair share of taxes for an inferior product.
    Those figures are bogus.

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post
    Those figures are bogus.

JS
    You're an authority on MJ prices in Washington state??????