The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Illusion of Money and the Economic System

Default The Illusion of Money and the Economic System

Not much has changed over the Centuries.

"
    The Rothschilds control the global financial system and have accumulated their power by theft and exploitation. Their whole system is based on a gigantic fraud because there is no money, as we perceive it. The paper money and coins are backed by nothing. Their value is only the value that we can be persuaded they have. They are just worthless pieces of paper (a promise-to-pay or promissory note) and pieces of metal that we are tricked into taking seriously. Most ‘money’ is not even something you can hold today; it is only figures on a computer screen. ‘Money’ is brought into circulation through what is called ‘credit’, but this ‘credit’ is a belief-system, that’s all - a belief that it exists. The banks are not lending us anything – they are creating it – and people are paying them a fortune to do so.

"

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/07/...construct.html

It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Money is only about the faith you have in it... the real currency today is AMMO... because that will be the # 1 barter item when the sh*t hits the fan... maybe even greater value than fresh drinking water..

Your AR will be priceless or worthless without AMMO...
    “I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot.” ..... Elmer Keith

Franco…I know you claim to be a top historian that has inside information and a following of many, but it seems odd you offered this article for all of us to ‘learn from’…below are details on the ‘Reference’ used in the article and details on the writer, Julian Websdale…with a few quotes for those who chose not to read the article you cited! Not the kind of history reading and sources I use…..!
    Reference:

• Icke, D. (2010). Human Race Get Off Your Knees – The Lion Sleeps No More. Ryde: David Icke Books.

David Vaughan Icke (/born 29 April 1952) is an English writer, public speaker and former professional footballer. He promotes conspiracy theories about global politics and has written extensively about them.
    Icke was a BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party, when in 1990 a psychic told him that he was a healer who had been placed on Earth for a purpose, and that the spirit world was going to pass messages to him. In March 1991 he held a press conference to announce that he was a "Son of the Godhead" – a phrase he said later the media had misunderstood.
    About the author: (taken from the article)
    Julian Websdale is an independent researcher in the fields of esoterica, metaphysics, and mysticism. Born in England, his interest in these subjects began in 1988, at the age of seven. Julian received his education as an engineer from the University of Bolton, has served in a Vaishnava monastery, and has traveled to over 14 countries since 2012 in his ongoing journey for knowledge. His work creates enthusiastic responses from inquiring minds across the world.
    Quotes from this article:
    “The Rothschild dynasty is controlled by the family’s satanic magicians who know how reality works and how they can manipulate energy and human perception…”
    Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by the Rothschilds when he began to print interest-free money called ‘greenbacks’ to fund the North in the American Civil War…The Rothschilds had Lincoln assassinated by John Wilkes Booth in 1865 and the greenback policy went with him…The world does not have to be in poverty and conflict. It is manipulated to be that way to serve the bloodline agenda for global dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Not much has changed over the Centuries.
    You're right........still have Websdale & Libertarians. Best sharpen up your game if you aim to get "Bow Tie Dude" elected.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    Money is only about the faith you have in it... the real currency today is AMMO... because that will be the # 1 barter item when the sh*t hits the fan... maybe even greater value than fresh drinking water..

Your AR will be priceless or worthless without AMMO...
    Amen, truer words never spoken
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Franco,

I honestly don't get your obsession with fiat money vs. gold. In the end, gold is only worth that they say it is and what folks are willing to pay for it.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Franco,

I honestly don't get your obsession with fiat money vs. gold. In the end, gold is only worth that they say it is and what folks are willing to pay for it.
    Can't PRINT any more gold!
    Stan b & Elvis

No Stan but you could get people to believe it was worth $1900.oo an oz. in the autumn of 2011....and would only go up in price from there.
    power without lumber, raciness without weediness

A big man never looks down on others.... instead, he is someone to look up to.

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    No Stan but you could get people to believe it was worth $1900.oo an oz. in the autumn of 2011....and would only go up in price from there.
    No, blind, "I" couldn't.
    Last edited by road kill; 07-24-2014 at 07:15 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Two important points the article makes;

1) How the Fed Reserve has devalued the dollar. Someone explain to me why the dollar buys less today than say 50 or 100 years ago? If they really do provide a service to Americans, than why doesn't the dollar buy more than it did 50 or 100 years ago?

2) Because the Fed Reserve's actions are controlled by foreign interest, who does it really serve? And, why do they fight so hard to keep the actions a secret and refuse to be audited?
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345