The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is wrong with extra innings?

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    Always believed if Capital punishment were to have any benefit, it would be done in public and televised on National TV networks.

Yes Vets may give a sedative first to calm a nervous dog down, but they got the amount of phenobarbital dose by weight a science.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/arkan...injection-drug
    we need to bring back public hanging etc!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    Always believed if Capital punishment were to have any benefit, it would be done in public and televised on National TV networks.

Yes Vets may give a sedative first to calm a nervous dog down, but they got the amount of phenobarbital dose by weight a science.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/arkan...injection-drug
    .44 Magnum....one benefit of the death penalty that I can guarantee is that those who are executed will never kill anyone again. And if you are working in a prison with a lot of 'lifers' That is a very good thing for them and their families...and as you know some life sentences are reduced and some do get out and some do kill again on the streets....the death penalty assures this will not happen!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    we need to bring back public hanging etc!
    At least the public floggings and maybe the stocks.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Didn't someone say in another thread that "murder is murder", when debating abortion. Condemn abortion, but condone the death penalty. FYI, I support the death penalty, and for once, I agree with Luvy. Bring back public executions.
    James Durfee A.K.A Shinyhead

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    .... and for once, I agree with Luvy......

HeHeHeHe!
    don't that blow your mind when it happens, every now and again?

but back on point,
    .44mag came the close to what I was starting.
    (BTW I feel my handloads in .45 Long Colt for my Thompson Contender is better than the .44)
    Seeing as Man has been killing Man since for ever. Is all we have done after being so advanced is make it harder to get people to kill? If 30 to life was given, we would not see it. He would go off and be gone. If weekly visit after let out were given, we would not see that. BUT when death is given, all over the news.
    My point, "WE" should ether kill um in a dark basement with just a couple guards and a politition. Very cost effective.
    OR accept it as the sporting event it actualy is!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Ken,
    You're a chessie guy. You ever seen one colored like IowaBaydog has in his avatar? I've never seen one like that and I've had chessies going on 30 years. Just curious. sorry to get off topic.
    James Durfee A.K.A Shinyhead

Yes,
    this link should show you all 11 chessie colors http://www.geocities.ws/Petsburgh/Fa...6/colours.html
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Yes,
    this link should show you all 11 chessie colors http://www.geocities.ws/Petsburgh/Fa...6/colours.html
    is Iowa patterned sedge or shadded dead grass?

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    Didn't someone say in another thread that "murder is murder", when debating abortion. Condemn abortion, but condone the death penalty. FYI, I support the death penalty, and for once, I agree with Luvy. Bring back public executions.
    Not trying to make this a religious discussion, but scholars still are debating if the words used in the bible were originally thou shall not kill or thou shall not murder...the two words have completely different meanings. My point is that in war, we kill and when we execute a murderer, we kill them!

If one can not discern between innocent life (a baby) and someone that has violated the covenants of life/society, there in lies the real problem!
    Stan b & Elvis