The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 84

Thread: What is wrong with extra innings?

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    James....an area we really cannot debate, as we have different value beliefs, and thank God/Founding Fathers that we live in a country that allows us to believe whatever we want to believe. That I think we can agree on!
    We most definitely agree on that, as well as good wrestling to watch.
    James Durfee A.K.A Shinyhead

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaBayDog View Post
    Actually one of them is quite wrong. One thesis ties logic straight back to a life creating event. The other defies all logic in that on some arbitrary day a blob of cells is suddenly life yet those that believe have no scientific tie to that event and most don't even agree on when it is.
    i don't condone late term abortions. Although, I don't believe it is a baby until there is a good possibility of survival if born prematurely. First tri-mester, not a baby. After that yes. I don't say that your beliefs are wrong, so don't say that mine are wrong either. A belief is a personal thing.
    James Durfee A.K.A Shinyhead

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    That is a pretty clear statement. A very good post !
    Self righteousness at it's finest right there.
    James Durfee A.K.A Shinyhead

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,122

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    Self righteousness at it's finest right there.
    Late last night after reading one of your posts I started to explain the point in the post you were complaining about but then I realized it was probably a lost cause. Have a good evening, Shiny.
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  5. #35
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    i don't condone late term abortions. Although, I don't believe it is a baby until there is a good possibility of survival if born prematurely. First tri-mester, not a baby. After that yes. I don't say that your beliefs are wrong, so don't say that mine are wrong either. A belief is a personal thing.
    S Head, let me see if I have this straight. 13 weeks equals a blob of crap. 13 weeks plus 1 second equals a baby. Can you tell me exactly how to determine when the clock starts ticking? Conception means exactly that. Not 13 weeks give or take a second or two.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    S Head, let me see if I have this straight. 13 weeks equals a blob of crap. 13 weeks plus 1 second equals a baby. Can you tell me exactly how to determine when the clock starts ticking? Conception means exactly that. Not 13 weeks give or take a second or two.
    It's a lost cause. Very modern thinker with not enough life experiences of the correct kind..........the shine is keeping him from decerning some things.
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Late last night after reading one of your posts I started to explain the point in the post you were complaining about but then I realized it was probably a lost cause. Have a good evening, Shiny.
    I would like to hear your explanation. Bear in mind that most here, dislike me without knowing me personally. I am guilty of that as well. Many here, from what I know of them from this forum, would not even warrant my spit if they were on fire. If I met them, and they met me, without knowing who we are from the forum, would get along just fine. Many of my closest friends are dyed in the wool Republicans and would vote for mickey mouse if he were running against the on folks call Jesus Christ. We just don't talk politics. We hunt, fish and run our dogs together and you would never know we have differing political views as well as social views. I have grown to like Swampy and Freezeland, even with our different perspectives on things.
    James Durfee A.K.A Shinyhead

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    S Head, let me see if I have this straight. 13 weeks equals a blob of crap. 13 weeks plus 1 second equals a baby. Can you tell me exactly how to determine when the clock starts ticking? Conception means exactly that. Not 13 weeks give or take a second or two.
    yiu tell me if that "blob of crap" as you so eloquently put it, could survive if born during that time frame? If born during that time frame, most would call it a "mis-carriage".
    James Durfee A.K.A Shinyhead

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    It's a lost cause. Very modern thinker with not enough life experiences of the correct kind..........the shine is keeping him from decerning some things.
    who determines what is the "correct" kind of life experiences? You have no idea what my life experiences are? I could say the same of most here, but I won't because I don't know their experiences, and who am I to judge them on what's correct or incorrect, based on my opinions.
    James Durfee A.K.A Shinyhead

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    who determines what is the "correct" kind of life experiences? You have no idea what my life experiences are? I could say the same of most here, but I won't because I don't know their experiences, and who am I to judge them on what's correct or incorrect, based on my opinions.
    Life and death experiences. Loved family members dying ( and you taking care of them as they go into their death rattle ). Being dead broke and having to pick up empty beer cans to get enough money to eat. Children growing up with less values than you have. No hand outs from uncle sam for you or your family. You hoe that corn and hand pick those tater bugs. I'm sorry but you sound just like some of my younger family members. When and if you and your spouse ever lose a pregnancy that you have longed for for years in the time frame where you think it is not a human................then talk to us about it not being a human at that point in time. Too much stuff to tell you on here plus I want to do other things with my time. I have a spike buck ( actually has one fork this year ) I need to watch My gourds need work around them ( which may never get done at this rate ). And last but not least my Bible tells my not to despise you in your youth ( I'm having a very difficult time of that in your case lately ).
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •