Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaza

Default Gaza

kind of surprised nobody is commenting on the activity in Gaza
    Israelis on the ground was certainly a major move

They are finding an incredible number of access tunnels
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07...-gaza-tunnels/
    The tunnels vary in length, height and width, but some are well-constructed using concrete blocks. Some have electricity feeds and sewage channels, suggesting they are designed for terrorists to remain inside for long periods, possibly days at a time. The materials used to construct the tunnels appear most likely to have been diverted by Hamas from the building materials allowed into Gaza by Israel for civilian construction.
    Obviously, these groups have been planning this offensive on Israel for some time. Wasn't it nice of the Israelis to give Gaza back to the Arabs in 2005?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Still nobody is interested in what's happening in Gaza? Supporters of Hamas having rallies in UK that are very destructive, and we don't care?

Aggressors using civilians as human shields, and we don't care? Documented storage and use of mosques and schools to launch rockets, and the media continues to paint Hamas as the victim.

Israel and Gaza agreed to a humanitarian cease-fire so civilians could return to their homes and salvage what they could. Israel asked to extend the cease fire for an additional 24 hours, but Hamas rejected that. So, Israel unilaterally extended their cease fire, while Hamas resumed sending rockets into Israeli territory.

If Mexico sent rockets into TX because they believe we "stole" TX from them, what would we do?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Most American Jewish people are Democrats....If they are not up in arms...why should any of us be?

I've always rooted for the Israelis to succeed in any battle against the Arabs because they are the underdog. They went through some Liberal times when so many of their leaders wished to give back land won in prior wars. As always that shows a sign of weakness.

The Arabs have one goal... eliminate the state of Israel from the face of the earth. So I have no issue with them kicking Arab ass.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Most American Jewish people are Democrats....If they are not up in arms...why should any of us be?
    Because when civilized values are demeaned up against heinous use of civilian safety, it just isn't right. I'm not saying that we should send troops there, but we should at least be the loudest voice for Hamas using its civilians as cannon fodder for propaganda purposes. If disregard for civilian safety of your own people was wrong for Syria, then it's also wrong for Hamas. Even worse, maybe, because they actually admit they want these civilian casualties to claim victim status. Most of the world is falling for it, while the Israeli approach has been to warn Palestinian civilians of their military offensives to avoid as many civilian casualties as possible.

Swamp, I am totally clueless as to how Jews anywhere can support those policies and parties that are enabling those who vow to wipe Israel off the map. Most Jews I know would denounce genocide almost anywhere ... yet not in Israel?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

It ain't the 51st state, so who cares?
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Because when civilized values are demeaned up against heinous use of civilian safety, it just isn't right. I'm not saying that we should send troops there, but we should at least be the loudest voice for Hamas using its civilians as cannon fodder for propaganda purposes. If disregard for civilian safety of your own people was wrong for Syria, then it's also wrong for Hamas. Even worse, maybe, because they actually admit they want these civilian casualties to claim victim status. Most of the world is falling for it, while the Israeli approach has been to warn Palestinian civilians of their military offensives to avoid as many civilian casualties as possible.

Swamp, I am totally clueless as to how Jews anywhere can support those policies and parties that are enabling those who vow to wipe Israel off the map. Most Jews I know would denounce genocide almost anywhere ... yet not in Israel?
    I appreciate your enthusiasm and agree with your comments....the Israeli's have consistently shown us how we all should be about our country and of sovereignty! But since Obama was re-elected I have little faith in our Government or those that put them in office...

The story most have not heard about is the involvement of Egypt. If they lob a few more rockets into Egypt the people of Gaza are really going to have problems.

They got what they voted for and we have what most in our country voted for. Now everyone has to live with their decision.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...550220,00.html
    Last edited by Dan Storts; 07-27-2014 at 06:59 PM.

I was in Israel when the 3 Israeli teens were kidnapped. It sickens me that we send U.S. Taxpayer money to Gaza, when none of it filters down to improve the lives of the Palestinians. We now get to see how Hamas spends all the foreign aid they receive. Rockets, weapons, and construction of tunnels that have but one purpose. We need more than ever to stand with Israel and let them finish the job they have started.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike W. View Post
    I was in Israel when the 3 Israeli teens were kidnapped. It sickens me that we send U.S. Taxpayer money to Gaza, when none of it filters down to improve the lives of the Palestinians. We now get to see how Hamas spends all the foreign aid they receive. Rockets, weapons, and construction of tunnels that have but one purpose. We need more than ever to stand with Israel and let them finish the job they have started.
    Next to Iran, the USA is Hamas' biggest supporter as we just sent them another 47 million last week!

Interesting too is that Qatar and Saudi Arabia are also a big financial supported of Hamas and ISIS and we consider them our biggest allies in the regions.

This is what happens when we have a sick Foreign Policy crafted by the Repubs and Dems!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge