The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Marijuana legality

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    I just picked up 48 rolls of TP at the Costco,
    I must be selling poop
    good one! I think we're talking about cannabis, not fecal matter. Which some here are full of.
    James Durfee A.K.A Shinyhead

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    I just picked up 48 rolls of TP at the Costco,
    I must be selling poop
    Ken you make a great point.... Sales.... they create and help the economy.

The pro vs con to selling MJ legally in Colorado has stimulated the economy....

From Pizza joints with home delivery, the local corner store, the amount of munchies to be sold increases with MJ use. Then you have the side business of tours, manufacturing, papers, pipes, bongs, all the way to drug rehab operations, money is not staying stuck in your back pocket.

The Rockey Mountain High has new meaning... if all 50 States were to legalize Pot, the allure to go to Colorado will hurt their tourism business. So in time each state who feels tax dollars are being lost are going to make it legal if the tax growth seen in CO continues. Soon the small drug grower in CO will be approached by big Tobacco with millions of dollars and get into growing and selling weed. Once Corporate America can gather a profit the Federal laws will change.

The makers of beer and wine are going to be challenged to keep their sdales at present levels... they will try their best to derail Pot. But if crime rates go down and tax dollars go up, Pot is here to stay.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith