The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Solar Energy

Default Solar Energy

http://americanthinker.com/2014/07/f...ar_energy.html
    A useful article discussing how solar energy can be useful, and reasons why we won't become (or shouldn't become) dependent on it right now.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

GE developed what it is referring to as "breakthrough" technology that will enable fuel cell power generation efficiency to reach an "unprecedented" 65 percent, with the ability to grow to 95 percent in the future. The technology was developed at GE Global Research, which is headquartered in Niskayuna, New York. The technology led the company to create a new startup business that operates as an independent unit of GE with its own board of directors.
    http://www.bizjournals.com/albany/ne...ell-pilot.html

Seems GE has made a breakthrough, maybe using Natural Gas vs Hydrogen Gas. Imagine if every home were to have a fuel cell that would power all the electrical outlets in your house.

Green energy is going to be the next big business for any company. If GE is devoting a lot of Capital to this start up they must see the breakthrough made as being very profitable.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith