The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Dr. Tim - Please help vote him in as AVMF's 2014 America's Favorite Veterinarian

Default Dr. Tim - Please help vote him in as AVMF's 2014 America's Favorite Veterinarian

Please Click Here to Vote

Dear RTF Participants,

The below is quoted from Dr. Tim's Webpage:

I am pleased and honored to say that I have been nominated as one of the 20 finalists for the annual "America's Favorite Veterinarian" contest put on by the American Veterinary Medical Foundation. Out of over 700 nominations initially submitted by clients we are now down to one month of voting by people like you to determine the winner.

America’s Favorite Veterinarian is a nationwide contest created by the American Veterinary Medical Foundation (AVMF) to identify and celebrate extraordinary veterinary professionals practicing in all areas of veterinary medicine from private practice to public health, agriculture to academia. This contest honors and recognizes those entrusted to preserve and protect the health and well-being of animals and to celebrate the special relationships pet owners share with their veterinarians.

You can vote daily in this contest and I would greatly appreciate your time in doing so. Please share this with folks that may be interested and thanks again!

I want to also thank my great staff at Bayshore Veterinary Hospital in Marquette as well as I never would have been able to be successful with out their help and fellow love for animals. ~ Dr. Tim
    You can vote daily by clicking the voting link.

Here is the URL for the link: http://www.americasfavoriteveterinarian.org/index.php

Thanks and good luck to Dr. Tim!

Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

My vote is in.
    Good luck Dr. Tim!

Good luck Dr. Tim ... you have my vote!
    “I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot.” ..... Elmer Keith

It was extremely hard not to vote for Dr. Katy Nelson, but I voted for Dr. Tim

voted for the winner
    Dr . Tim
    SEMPER FI . FROM MY COLD , DEAD HANDS .

www.bashakilllabradors.com

voted for my hometown dr from saginaw....not a big deal but does it mean much to get a bunch of votes from people you have never met or treated their animals??? hope i dont get banned....

Quote Originally Posted by Choc24/7 View Post
    ...not a big deal but does it mean much to get a bunch of votes from people you have never met or treated their animals??? ....
    Yeah, I was wondering the same. I didn't vote because I know none of them.