The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: illegal immigrants according to OK govenor

Default illegal immigrants according to OK govenor

Dear Friend,

As you know, President Obama has made the outrageous decision to transport a large number of illegal immigrant minors to our military base at Fort Sill. Since that decision was announced, I have been putting relentless pressure on the president to close that facility, send these children home, and end the policies of amnesty which encourage illegal aliens to flood across our southern border.

Today I wrote the president and demanded that he end the secrecy surrounding the facility at Fort Sill, and come clean about what is actually going on there (Read: Fallin to Obama: End the secrecy at Fort Sill facility for illegal immigrants). I asked the president to address each of these reports, all of which run counter to claims his administration has made:

Vastly more than 1200 illegal immigrants have been held at Fort Sill
    The majority of the children held at Fort Sill will never be deported and will remain in the United States.
    At least 212 illegal immigrant children have already been placed with sponsors in Oklahoma where they are eligible under federal law to attend public school and receive emergency health services
    The federal government is NOT going to close the Fort Sill facility after 120 days, contrary to initial reports

As I told the president, if these reports are true (and I believe that they are), than his administration is actively shifting the costs of Washington’s failed immigration policies onto Oklahoma taxpayers. Washington is intentionally placing a greater burden on our already over-burdened education and health care systems. Even worse, the White House appears to have gone to great lengths to distract and confuse the public from discerning the true nature of these policies.

All of this is an outrageous example of a federal government that is out of touch and continuing to push terrible policies on the people of Oklahoma.

Please join the fight to end these policies, end amnesty, and end a system that makes Oklahomans responsible for the education and health care of hundreds of illegal immigrants. Click here to sign the petition and demand that President Obama protect our border and enforce our laws.

Together, we can make a difference, stand up for our state, and send Washington a message that it cannot ignore.

Sincerely,

Governor Mary Fallin
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Governer Fallin's time would be better spent working on a state constitutional convention the prepare "Liberty Amendments" to change the US Constitution....trying to get anyone in the Whitehouse or Congress to do anything...is a waste of paper and time...

The States are our last hope to turn this around....

Ever get the feeling this is Obama's way of sticking his middle finger to America? Just saying...

This will be his long lasting impact made during his presidency. He will be talked about for many years once he is out of office.
    “I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot.” ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    Ever get the feeling this is Obama's way of sticking his middle finger to America? Just saying...

This will be his long lasting impact made during his presidency. He will be talked about for many years once he is out of office.
    Considering Odumba$$ care will probably go away or be changed dramitically in the future, you are probably right. Near impossible to get rid of all these illegals (who will become legal next month through another executive fiat) who are here now. This immigration fiasco will become his most remembered legacy in the history books.
    Last edited by freezeland; 07-29-2014 at 04:10 PM.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

A person wonders just what his daughters will think of what their father has done once they have reached voting age and beyond.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    A person wonders just what his daughters will think of what their father has done once they have reached voting age and beyond.
    I don't wonder at all. They are going to be the products of a liberal family, liberal private education, and undoubtedly a liberal university. They are surrounded by liberal thinkers and I would wager that their friends are being brought up in the same environment.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    I don't wonder at all. They are going to be the products of a liberal family, liberal private education, and undoubtedly a liberal university. They are surrounded by liberal thinkers and I would wager that their friends are being brought up in the same environment.
    I'm hoping for a bolt out of the blue. I agree with your thinking but I'm still hoping.
    charly

~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    And they will create more just like him and mom. God help us, because one was one to many.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)