The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chewy.com

Yep and like the rest, great service and prompt shipping.

Another yes vote - absolutely!!

Oh yeah. Love em.

I would rather pay more at a local mom and pop. One day you're gonna need something right away, and they will all be gone because you didn't shop at your neighbors stores. I asked my local shop to carry Dr. Tim's for me, he said he would get it in. Sure I know I could get it cheaper online. But the local shop owner supports my kids soccer, baseball, and football teams. He also provides good first jobs for local high school students. But that is just my opinion...sorry for the rant but I hate to see good jobs keep disappearing in this country.

Used them for a little over a month. Like that I can change auto-delivery schedule right up to just before shipping.

It's awesome. Love it.

I ordered from them a few months ago. About a week after my order arrived I got a handwritten thank you note for ordering from them. That is not the norm these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Captzig View Post
    I would rather pay more at a local mom and pop. One day you're gonna need something right away, and they will all be gone because you didn't shop at your neighbors stores. I asked my local shop to carry Dr. Tim's for me, he said he would get it in. Sure I know I could get it cheaper online. But the local shop owner supports my kids soccer, baseball, and football teams. He also provides good first jobs for local high school students. But that is just my opinion...sorry for the rant but I hate to see good jobs keep disappearing in this country.
    worth repeating......not just for dog food either....

i have also had great service with chewy.com. and plan on doing business with them in the future. but like captzig stated, i try to do business when i can with the local folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Captzig View Post
    I have the same mindset however, locally at a big pet store the food I feed is on average $8 more per bag than Chewy. Even higher for the mom and pop feed store. At the 120 plus bags I feed a year thats a whole lot of money not including fuel and time it takes to constantly go get food. I'm all about supporting the little man and the local economy but when it starts taking food off my kids table to put on his its just not feasible. If you feed one dog sure but most of us don't.