The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chewy.com

They have the best prices on Jolly Teaser Balls which my dogs love. Just got my order, fast and reliable.
    Torgslabs
    www.Torgslabs.com
    4XGMPR HRCH (GRHRCH pass)HRK ROOSTER SMASHER, MH, QAA
    STONEY BURKE, MH, QAA
    ERIK THE RED, MH
    HUNTING MEMORIES, SH "TANNER"

Just got my first order of Dr. Tims today, Wow I ordered Monday morning and here before lunch on Wednesday.
    I call that great service!
    I don't have a mom and pop store close to me, only the big chains. Don't have a problem with operations like Chewy
    that provide superior service, price and conveinience. They also provide jobs to the communities they operate in.
    I am a small business owner and support the little guy whenever I can, I am also very busy and can now eliminate trips in Atlanta
    traffic for dog food.
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QAA FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QAA
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA
    Red Squad's Element Of Surprise "Chica" ​NFC-AFC Maxx's Surprise X Red Squad's Blue On Black MH
    Buck

Adapt or you will become extinct.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleHaul View Post
    I buy everything I possibly can on Amazon. There are better prices out there but their service is fantastic. How is it bad for the country? Why should I be forced to sacrifice the needs of my own business (and the workers it employs) because I have to take off early to buy some items from a store that closes at opens at 10:00 am and closes at 6:00 or 7:00 pm? If one is in the consumer business shouldn't one be looking to meet the customers' needs instead of asking the customers to adjust their needs to suit one's own preferences?
    If they are even open that late. Then you get there and they don't have anything in stock but they can order it and get it in a week. I can order it and get it in 2 days with free shipping and cheaper.

Skywatcher Salem Orchard Hard "Cider"

Awesome customer service and about 4 days faster to the West Coast than the other online service.

We just got our first order of Dr. Tim's from Chewy. Ordered on Tuesday, received the next Tuesday on the West Coast. It was supposed to be here Monday but that is UPS's issue not Chewy. 20% discount on the first order if you set up an autoship as well.

Just placed an order yesterday. Saved $20 bucks online instead of buying it local. Could have saved more if I was to auto ship.

I have used chewy many times. Only issue had been dr. Tim's large bag of momentum being in stock consistently and had the same problem with Farmina. My dogs are now eating Hi-Tek Naturals that I order through work.
    Alexander's Sweet Emma Jo
    "Emma" Born March 31, 2011

FYI for those of you on the West Coast. I talked to the Chewy.com sales person and they are setting up a warehouse on the west coast so we will get the 2 day free shipping as well. Didn't have a date yet though.