The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Say What??!!!

Default Say What??!!!

On Sunday, President Obama and First Lady Michelle released a statement thanking Muslim Americans for their many “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”
    Bill Davis

Amazing isn't it?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Not at all......these are the people the first couple admire.
    He has a Muslim surname.............what is it that surprises you?

I mean besides the massive STUPIDITY of the American electorate that voted for a guy whose name they don't even know as President of the United States??
    All 57 of them!!

Stan b & Elvis

He was raised as a Muslim in Indonesia... so he relates... don't forget he only became a "Christian" once he got involved in Politics...

A wolf in sheep's clothing is Mr. Obama.
    “I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot.” ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    On Sunday, President Obama and First Lady Michelle released a statement thanking Muslim Americans for their many “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”
    Did he give any specific examples? Perhaps a signatory to the Declaration of Independence or a delegate to the constitutional convention. Maybe a great general, a captain of industry, a philosopher who has contributed to the wealth of thought on democracy and religious tolerance? Who?
    Last edited by HPL; 07-29-2014 at 01:03 PM.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    OK mr pres, truth or dare time: I dare you to name them and be specific regarding the " building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy" Amazing!

1776 Regards
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

They have gave a lot to our country.

9/11
    U.S.S.Cole
    Fort Hood Shooter
    Boston Marathon Bombers
    Pan Am Flight 93
    Libyan Embassy
    World Trade Center Bombing

I am sure there are many more which are missing.

We do indeed have a long a history with Muslims, dating back to the Barbary Wars in 1801, our first go round with the Muslims, and the establishment of the notable fighting capabilities of our US Marines-"from the shores of Tripoli". However, no where in that history has " “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy" ever been remotely true.

I agree with RK, this isn't surprising. Only more evidence that those of us who were opposed to his presidency were accurate in our assessments of who he really is, and dismay at the stupidity of the voting public.

Of course there were also the Muslim slave traders to whom many of the current black Americans owe their thanks for being here today.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Not at all......these are the people the first couple admire.
    He has a Muslim surname.............what is it that surprises you?

I mean besides the massive STUPIDITY of the American electorate that voted for a guy whose name they don't even know as President of the United States??
    All 57 of them!!
    I have never been more amazed than by the people that I know who voted for him. I seldom argue politics with my only sib but I have told her just what he was from day one. Anyone who thinks that someone who comes up through the political ranks in Chicago ain't a crook is not thinking !
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~