The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Indifferent Commander in Chief stays silent after insider attack kills 2 star general

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Bull roar Richard. Its the stars on the man's shoulder that got the attention not the skin color.
    And in this case the non attention
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

We still have a Marine being held hostage by Mexico that the administration won't recognize. Seems they care more about illegal aliens or infected missionaries than those who risked their lives for us.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Nope, Julie not Bush's fault, just comparing this President to the last President, I think that is pretty fair, however Republicans don't want to listen to that comparison. I understand why one doesn't want to look back on that scum who celebrated while thousands were dying.
    Gosh I'm getting really absent minded (slaps head again). I totally forgot Katrina was part of Bush's strategy to keep The Man down.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

The thoughts and prayers of those of us here at the White House are with the family of the general, are with the soldiers and the family of those who were injured in this attack. Those thoughts and prayers are also with the families, of course, who have seen the loss of loved ones over the course of the United States’ 12-year involvement in military operations in Afghanistan. Many of those families are still grieving for the loss of their loved ones, and those of us here at the White House are determined to ensure that their service and their sacrifice for this country are not forgotten

Official statement put out by the WH on 8-5-2014. They didn't have statements put out for 8-6-2014 yet. It would be unusual for the president to say to much, until the family was notified. Incidentally Gen. Harold Greene is survived by a wife Sue and two children Mathew and Amelia. He was 55 years old and lived in Virginia. It ought to be pretty close to criminal to play this kind of dirty dishonest politics with someone's death. I am personally mortified that someone in his family who will try to look what happened to him and come across half the articles that I saw while debunking this thread. It is shameful.
    Ole and Sven are quietly sitting in a boat fishing, chewing and drinking beer when suddenly Sven says, 'I think I'm gonna divorce my wife - she ain't spoke to me in over 2 months.' Ole sips his beer and says, 'Better think it over...women like that are hard to find.'

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Gosh I'm getting really absent minded (slaps head again). I totally forgot Katrina was part of Bush's strategy to keep The Man down.
    No need to apologize (I understand you may have taken to many kicks to the head), Katrina had nothing to do with oppression, just one of the many cases of lack of leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    No need to apologize (I understand you may have taken to many kicks to the head), Katrina had nothing to do with oppression, just one of the many cases of lack of leadership.

Why do you blame bush? It has been clearly determined the lack of response at the local and state level. And I do believe one of them is sitting in jail right now.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/HurricaneK...ory?id=1102467
    Last edited by schusker; 08-07-2014 at 02:56 PM.
    Blackfoot's Tide is Right Pistor
    Cacao Yates
    CD RE CGC CPE L-3

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    The thoughts and prayers of those of us here at the White House are with the family of the general, are with the soldiers and the family of those who were injured in this attack. Those thoughts and prayers are also with the families, of course, who have seen the loss of loved ones over the course of the United States’ 12-year involvement in military operations in Afghanistan. Many of those families are still grieving for the loss of their loved ones, and those of us here at the White House are determined to ensure that their service and their sacrifice for this country are not forgotten

Official statement put out by the WH on 8-5-2014. They didn't have statements put out for 8-6-2014 yet. It would be unusual for the president to say to much, until the family was notified. Incidentally Gen. Harold Greene is survived by a wife Sue and two children Mathew and Amelia. He was 55 years old and lived in Virginia. It ought to be pretty close to criminal to play this kind of dirty dishonest politics with someone's death. I am personally mortified that someone in his family who will try to look what happened to him and come across half the articles that I saw while debunking this thread. It is shameful.
    I am not sure to what you are referring here (bolded area). Who is playing dirty, dishonest politics and to what articles are you referring?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

It's almost like POTUS sits around and spends his non golfing time thinking of ways to piss people off. He is pretty good at it too.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    It's almost like POTUS sits around and spends his non golfing time thinking of ways to piss people off. He is pretty good at it too.
    Yep, I'm waiting for the sucker to push the nuclear option on immigration. Publicly dems are rooting for it. Privately I bet they are looking forward to that like having their ears stapled to the carpet. At this point with this piece of shit president, as much as I hate illegals I hope the idiot pulls the trigger on amnesty. Talk about a divided country, I bet that move will finally lead to riots in the streets over his lawless ass. I say about time..........
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    The GOPpers said from the get go they were going to be mightily pissed off if he so much as brushed his teeth. You can't do much to please pissed off sore losers.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!