The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola

Default Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola

Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

I believe that was in the Limbaugh letter last month.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I believe that was in the Limbaugh letter last month.
    Oh my gosh, then it must be true!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

So Obama just announced that we, the USA, are going to start up the african version of the Center for Disease Control in Africa. Umm, excuse me but whats wrong with their starting their own version of a CDC on their own dime.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    So Obama just announced that we, the USA, are going to start up the african version of the Center for Disease Control in Africa. Umm, excuse me but whats wrong with their starting their own version of a CDC on their own dime.
    I'm not sure you are asking a question.

Though Bush 43 greatly increases the amount of aide to African nations, greatly out spending Clinton, I would stop probably 95% of it. And, we don't know if Obama is talking about redirecting the dollars or spending more money we don't have. You may want to look at Bush's dollar commitment as it spanned a period way beyond his term and Presidents don't normally end health aide programs. Bush's commitment was to AIDs so Obama may be folding it all into one program. We just don't have those facts yet as to how he plans to pay for this.
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...1175448AAqQkLB

Yes, I would cut at least 95%, make those governments make their own investment. Doesn't mean that American research students and med school students couldn't earn some type of credit for their work just as long as the American Tax Payer doesn't have to foot the bill.

And, I would eliminate just about ALL foreign aide. One reason being that it ends up in the hands of the powerful in those countries.
    Last edited by Franco; 08-06-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    And, I would eliminate just about ALL foreign aide. One reason being that it ends up in the hands of the powerful in those countries.
    But Franco, dictators, mass murderers and rapists need love, too.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

From Wikipedia: Christwire is a satirical website that publishes blog-style articles that highlight excesses of American Christian conservatives.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    From Wikipedia: Christwire is a satirical website that publishes blog-style articles that highlight excesses of American Christian conservatives.
    Don't confuse these guys with facts......they are so good at entertaining themselves with Gibberish!

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    You must have missed the wink icon in the original post. Yes, it is a gag site much like The Onion and The Sports Pickle.

With all the far right hysteria post regarding Obama, I thought this story would fit right in.

meanwhile over in Iraq http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...uel-calls-for/

The world is crumbling before our eyes and Obama sits with his thumb where the sun doesn't shine.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)