The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deerskin service

Default Deerskin service

Does anyone have a trick to getting a response from deerskin? My father just bought a used 6 hole and needs a few parts but can not get anybody to call him back. Any help would be appreciated.

Thx
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

I've had nothing but good things to say about them. I've never had anyone not call me back. Who has he talked to?

sales@deerskinmfg.com or
    800-880-6089
    Speak with Jennifer

A couple of months ago I sent Deerskin a email asking about a box I wanted to have built. The first email I sent, they responded back to me 2 weeks later. Now the second email it took them exactly one month. It must be nice to be making so much money you dont have time to even respond to someone that is trying to give you money. So Good Luck is all I can tell you..
    Last edited by Brandoned; 08-07-2014 at 05:49 AM.
    Brandon Edmondson

You might try: http://www.dogboxparts.com/

they can help you with most parts and have very good service

Quote Originally Posted by Brandoned View Post
    A couple of months ago I sent Deerskin a email asking about a box I wanted to have built. The first email I sent, they responded back to me 2 weeks later. Now the second email it took them exactly one month. It must be nice to be making so much money you dont have time to even respond to someone that is trying to give you money. So Good Luck is all I can tell you..
    Mountain top is getting to be the same way. I had a question about a box I bought and picked up in early June............crickets. Still waiting for a response. Doubt I will ever get one at this point.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Mountain top is getting to be the same way. I had a question about a box I bought and picked up in early June............crickets. Still waiting for a response. Doubt I will ever get one at this point.
    Several weeks ago I had some questions on a box I bought from MTCK 5 yrs ago. I called two times and each time john talked to me at length. Call don't e mail.
    Last edited by Thomas D; 08-07-2014 at 07:56 AM.
    Tom Dorroh

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas D View Post
    Several weeks ago I had some questions on a box I bought from MTCK 5 yrs ago. I called two times and each time john talked to me at length. Call don't e mail.
    Thanks, but I shouldn't have to do that. I got the answer I needed from a fellow RTF'r.

Maybe not but I have always found that a call can get faster response and leaves less room for misunderstanding. Just my 2 cents
    Tom Dorroh

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas D View Post
    Maybe not but I have always found that a call can get faster response and leaves less room for misunderstanding. Just my 2 cents
    No, there is no maybe not to it. My email was not ambiguous and didn't leave anything to be misunderstood. It just has gone unanswered. I didn't suggest they build a bad product, I'm quite satisfied with my box except for one feature which I blame on myself for not having taken a measurement in advance of its construction. Can't say though I have the same level of satisfaction with responding to customer inquiries.