The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: St. Louis...Shooting and riots...looting

Well Mr. Little just like your 1,867 postings here or my 641 our tracks are easy to follow. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    http://patriotaction.net/video/video...sg_share_video

……………These numbers are pretty staggering………..
    ………and here's another perspective……..

http://www.theroot.com/articles/cult...narrative.html

I must admit that I live in a state with a relatively low (black) minority population and in a part of town with even lower so my experience is limited to my youth and athletic events which were all positive. I will say however, had I been treated by Michael (be he black or white), I'd of been one disagreeable old fart.
    I grew up in South Dakota - all people were judged by their work ethic regardless of race so I have always been color blind but never blind to someone's work ethic -
    I just naturally turned into disagreeable old guy .

The article is informative & is indicative of those who are poverty pimps wanting to keep their constituencies in their place - at least the place they want them to be -

I have a Grandson who is a fairly good Basketball player - living near Seattle the suburban schools participate in summer leagues in the inner city - regardless of color
    most of those people are just like we are, fairly normal & hoping their offspring find success in life - for many it is as we grew up, through athletics they will find get a
    chance to better themselves in life -

Those who are recent immigrants do still have issues with assimilating!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Thanks for this Great link...This guy says it all.

is it me.???. or Did the Obama/ Holder crowd want revenge for losing the Treyvon Martin battle. They dearly want to prove whites kill blacks for no reason other then their skin color.

Just think if Obama were a White POTUS would he have ever made any comments about Ferguson. We clearly have a race baiter as our POTUS. It was a terrible mistake the electorate made last election.
    “I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot.” ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post

Thanks for this Great link...This guy says it all.

is it me.???. or Did the Obama/ Holder crowd want revenge for losing the Treyvon Martin battle. They dearly want to prove whites kill blacks for no reason other then their skin color.

Just think if Obama were a White POTUS would he have ever made any comments about Ferguson. We clearly have a race baiter as our POTUS. It was a terrible mistake the electorate made last election.
    If Obama were white, he would be laughed out of every room he was ever in.
    Bill Davis

http://online.wsj.com/public/resourc...deo-event.html

Live coverage of Michael Brown funeral
    “I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot.” ..... Elmer Keith

Wonder if the sporting goods stores are concerned. Who care about stop and goes.

http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014...#ixzz3BS0sXAA6

What no riots.... at least this officer had a body camera on ... the footage will be released at the end of the investigation.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58...ficer.html.csp

You would think VP Biden would have something to say about this... isn't it our right to get to the bottom of this tragedy...

Blackfoot's Tide is Right Pistor
    Cacao Yates
    CD RE CGC CPE L-3

I have always said racisim in America is kept alive by race baiter blacks and the MSM. If the likes of Al Sharpten and Rev Jesse Jackson would just stop their baiting and the MSM would treat all crimes alike the racial divide in America would start decreasing.

My opinion

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    I have always said racisim in America is kept alive by race baiter blacks and the MSM. If the likes of Al Sharpten and Rev Jesse Jackson would just stop their baiting and the MSM would treat all crimes alike the racial divide in America would start decreasing.

My opinion

Richard
    It is division of our citizens based on race, sex orientation, gender, income and religion which is the sole foundation of one political party. The problem is the R's only have a couple individuals which can address these issues in a logical manner without appearing to have a mouth full of marbles. The establishment attacks them at every chance because they themselves are Bloomburg's at heart.
    Last edited by Dan Storts; 08-26-2014 at 08:19 PM.