Lzy Mtn Piper's Revenge (DC AFC Westwind's Rudy of Nordais X Ch Lzy Mtn Abbygale's Creekside Piper***)
SR67778101

OFA Good
CERF CB-EYE153/28m-VPI
Elbow Normal
DM Clear
Optigen N/A

Rambo is dark brown, 80lbs. of muscle. He is currently running Qual. with Chris Locklear. He has a derby place and seven derby jams. He made it to the final series of the 2013 ACC Open at less than 3 yrs of age. He has a great temperament and gets along well with other dogs/people.

Dare Devil Cooper MH (Caslpeke Magnum Reload SH X Stricklands Gotta Get It JH)

OFA Good
Elbow Normal
DM Clear
Eyes Normal

I have two puppies available, 2 females, that were born on June 1st. Dare is my female and she will be six years old in November. Dave Wilson(Gold Leaf Retrievers) has helped me train Dare since she was six months in age and he would gladly be a reference for both the puppies and Dare. Dare obtained her AKC MH title before her third birthday going 5 for 7 in an 8 month period of hunt tests. Dare has hunted all over the United States and Canada picking up over 700 ducks in her career. She has great manners in the duck blind, a good nose and great marking ability. She commonly hunts with three gunners in the blind and it is nothing for her to pick up multiple doubles in one morning of hunting. She never whines and also does fine in the cold weather. She has a very sweet personality and is great around kids, other people and other dogs. The puppies for sure her have her coat and Rambo’s nice dark color. I would be glad to email pictures of the puppies and Dare. Please contact Parker Cooper with any questions at 919 524 2547 or parker@nwfarms.net. I can email you links to their pedigress but at this time I cannot post URL's.
thanks