The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Isis

Default Isis

The question I am asking is ISIS a credible threat to the United States or will they be in the near future?

In my opinion they are not right now, but will be in perhaps a couple of years.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Henlee, if they are not already here on our soil planning an attack I would be greatly surprised. You didn't see the picture one of em took standing outside the White House?
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Evil is always a threat. But first we must be able to identify it and call it by name. I fear we as Western society have lost the ability to do that.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

There was an "expert" on CNN this morning that stated ISIS is as large and powerful as Al Quaeda was in 2001 but they are not yet as global. However they are more organized from a standing army standpoint. Given our border situation it wouldn't take much for them to mobilize stateside.

Quote Originally Posted by IowaBayDog View Post
    There was an "expert" on CNN this morning that stated ISIS is as large and powerful as Al Quaeda was in 2001 but they are not yet as global. However they are more organized from a standing army standpoint. Given our border situation it wouldn't take much for them to mobilize stateside.
    They are here now... waiting for a plan to unfold. They know the USA has a Jelly Fish leading our country, and when they hit us he won't fight back.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    They are here now... waiting for a plan to unfold. They know the USA has a Jelly Fish leading our country, and when they hit us he won't fight back.
    Yep, and I'm sure they came right across our southern border and got a ride to town from our Border Patrol on Obama's catch and release in to the population order. Obama has to be the most incompetent president in our nations history.
    Last edited by freezeland; 08-20-2014 at 04:34 PM.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Yeah but he's a great golfer don't ya know?

Let's remember that John Allen Muhammad shut down a good part of the Eastern Seaboard not many years ago with a rifle and little buddy Lee Malvo to drive. Multiply that by a dozen or two, with Eric Holder and Doofus Obama to whine about the civil rights of our Muslim brothers, and we'd have big problems.

They are very well funded too. They get 3 million per day in stolen oil sales and have over a billion is reserves from Iraqi gold, etc.

Tom
    Tom Wall

Remember when Obama called them the JV squad? I guess there Varsity now.
    Blackfoot's Tide is Right Pistor
    Cacao Yates
    CD RE CGC CPE L-3