The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Isis

Westerners, Brits, Americans, are among them now. All they have to do is come home.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    Westerners, Brits, Americans, are among them now. All they have to do is come home.
    Stated this on the news tonight. Also those who have gone over to ISUS are able to come back here with their passports. I just hope FBI and other intelligence are watching closely and know who is who and where the suspected ones are.
    I believe the only way to beat them is play their game!
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    http://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=83047
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey
    http://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=83051

"Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lynn Metras View Post
    I just hope FBI and other intelligence are watching closely and know who is who and where the suspected ones are. I believe the only way to beat them is play their game!
    Certainly accurate. But Eric Holder, the gutless moron in the White House and the ACLU are of a different view. And they do have clout for the next several years.

Well this time our spooks better do a better job in recognizing danger and not discount FBI field agents (MPLS) reports as they did in the 9/11 . Sadly, we suffer from an overabundance of "information" these days where even competent people can not often see the trees thru the forest (wikileeks/Snowden/economic-political-military hacking). Hang on for the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    Well this time our spooks better do a better job in recognizing danger and not discount FBI field agents (MPLS) reports as they did in the 9/11 . Sadly, we suffer from an overabundance of "information" these days where even competent people can not often see the trees thru the forest (wikileeks/Snowden/economic-political-military hacking). Hang on for the ride.
    Old American Indian quote................."too many Chiefs, not enough Indians".
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

They are a threat as long as we continue to involve ourselves in that part of the world. We leave them alone...they will leave us alone; however, we are not so yes they will be a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    They are a threat as long as we continue to involve ourselves in that part of the world. We leave them alone...they will leave us alone; however, we are not so yes they will be a concern.
    If you belive that i have a bridge to sell you.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post

Sarcasm, right?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Until Pearl Harbor ... about 10-15 years later. That's a speck in the history of Islam, and its directive to conquer the world.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.