The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Bush in the White House.....

Default Another Bush in the White House.....

A lot of political insiders have made mention lately that Jeb Bush is exploring a run in 2016....

Can he win? Thoughts?
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

No thanks! He's the worst of the Bush's by far when it comes to Progressives.

He will 'explore' no doubt! But, he eventually we get the message his party does not want him to run...just another loser RINO!

No reason to think that another Bush is electable. Don't really think that he could get the nomination. Don't know enough about him to have a real opinion, but regardless, am not really in favor of dynasties.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Only Bush who might be electable would be Laura!
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Only Bush who might be electable would be Laura!

I might be willing to vote that way.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

...or the dog from the Bush's Baked Beans commercial. Even if he is a swamp collie!

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    I might be willing to vote that way.
    Ditto ! ..................................... ...................................... ..........................................
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

I don't know that I would vote for him, but he could have some wheels if he ran. Already a national figure and I would only imagine tons of cash.
    Ole and Sven are quietly sitting in a boat fishing, chewing and drinking beer when suddenly Sven says, 'I think I'm gonna divorce my wife - she ain't spoke to me in over 2 months.' Ole sips his beer and says, 'Better think it over...women like that are hard to find.'

I am surprised that anyone would not rather have Jeb Bush VS Hillary Clinton. At least if Jeb were to run Dick Cheney would be back in some capacity in the Oval office.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith