The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Bush in the White House.....

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    I am surprised that anyone would not rather have Jeb Bush VS Hillary Clinton. At least if Jeb were to run Dick Cheney would be back in some capacity in the Oval office.
    That is akin to the choice of "would you rather be stabbed in the belly or the back?" I would choose neither.

Skywatcher Salem Orchard Hard "Cider"

Quote Originally Posted by IowaBayDog View Post
    That is akin to the choice of "would you rather be stabbed in the belly or the back?" I would choose neither.
    But isn't that a out how our last couple of election cycles have gone. Are there any candidates that are strong enough to do the job and willing to go through what it takes to win a nomination by either party without selling their sole to the devil.

In my opinion Jeb is electable, running mate would mean everything.

Whoever decides to run needs to hit the road running, Hilary is already on the campaign trail so every day one does not campaign is a campaign day lost.

tick , tock,
    How The West was Won ( Colt)
    Delilahs Addicted to Mischief ( Delilah) My Jammin little girl
    Extreme Dixies Rebel Yell ( Dixie ) JH
    Dawsons Little Sable (Sable) 12 /08 - 5/14 , We'll hunt again someday girl.

St. Thomas, the great doctor and theologian, warns about the proper use of animals, lest they appear at the final Judgment against us: and God himself will take vengeance on all who misuse his creatures.

I am surprised that anyone would not rather have Jeb Bush VS Hillary Clinton. At least if Jeb were to run Dick Cheney would be back in some capacity in the Oval office.
    Oh, if that were the choice, I would certainly vote Jeb. I just don't think he would be a very electable choice. He might even be a GREAT choice. I just can't see him being able to overcome the "fact" that EVERYTHING that is wrong with this country today is the fault of his dad and his brother.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Oh, if that were the choice, I would certainly vote Jeb. I just don't think he would be a very electable choice. He might even be a GREAT choice. I just can't see him being able to overcome the "fact" that EVERYTHING that is wrong with this country today is the fault of his dad and his brother.
    The old man had many faults, however he was respected by most, including me, and was a big part of the reason Junior got elected. I don't see H.W. having anything to do with the reasons why Jeb is unelectable, I certainly hope the Republicans and Democrats have something better to offer than the names being thrown around.

Cheney, great just what the Country needs, continued corruption, instead of him why not just run Scooter Libby for VP?

We could just outsource democracy to Halliburton.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."