The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Sandy hook is the same as a criminal

Default Sandy hook is the same as a criminal

So I just saw some jerk at that funeral of that strong arm robbery criminal compare his death to 5 year olds gunned down in their school. How can anyone do that? Is a segment of this country that out of control? How do they think that helps their feeble cause?
    I am totally disgusted and hope that idiot rots in he##
    and why were White House aids there?????
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

What bothers me the most is hearing person after person say the the policeman "murdered" an "innocent" boy (or child. or even young man). I think we are pretty sure that he wasn't "innocent". Although strong arm robbery doesn't normally get you the death penalty fighting with someone with a gun sometimes will. One interesting thought is that a death that occurs as the result of a felony could fall under the "felony murder" rule where other folks involved in the crime can sometimes be charged with that killing. Would be funny if they could charge his accomplice in the robbery with the killing.
    Last edited by HPL; 08-26-2014 at 12:05 PM.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

I doubt they will have the guts to charge that witness with anything. Still no arrest on his outstanding warrent.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

The Pastor of his church also compared the death of Brown, to the death of Jesus on the Cross.

Yes...I'm serious....

#liberalfantastyland
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/25/fu...ifixion-video/

We have a POTUS who is not color blind. The ultimate failure as a leader of all men and women. You have to represent all walks of life and not just the Black Community.

It was such a huge mistake for the electorate to put him in for a second term. But also blame the Republicans for not coming up with a candidate to beat the lefties who call themselves Democrats.

I watched a lot of that funeral on live stream and these people who spoke have great hatred for the Police. It does not matter to them that Michael Brown had just robbed a store and had the items on him. It does not matter to them that he punched a Police officer breaking his eye socket and tried to shoot the officer with the officers weapon.

The reason why they think Michael Brown did no wrong is what is wrong with the Black community. It is a sick way of thinking and they will never get out of their funk until these Black leaders stop going to these public spectacles created by the media. They could help their communities by saying we have to change.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    .................................................. ...............

I watched a lot of that funeral on live stream and these people who spoke have great hatred for the Police. It does not matter to them that Michael Brown had just robbed a store and had the items on him. It does not matter to them that he punched a Police officer breaking his eye socket and tried to shoot the officer with the officers weapon.

The reason why they think Michael Brown did no wrong is what is wrong with the Black community. It is a sick way of thinking and they will never get out of their funk until these Black leaders stop going to these public spectacles created by the media. They could help their communities by saying we have to change.
    Good post. Right on the money so to speak. The thought that people owe them something is pretty common now days. I see it in "white" people also now but it does not seem as common among whites.
    However............. I do see it among the welfare types in the white population. That should tell us that people as far as possioble should have to work for their welfare checks.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~