The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Big Brother is Watching You

Default Big Brother is Watching You

26 August 2014 - Boston.com/Boston Globe.com

Homeland Security instituted an advanced USA ID program in 2005 but only now in 2014 started to enforce it. In short in order to enter Federal Buildings one must have an "Acceptable" drivers/personal ID which verifies ones citizenship and most accurate residence.

Six states do NOT meet those standards - MA/ME/OK/AK/AZ/LA. Holders of the current IDS are being refused entry to Federal Facilities unless they carry a US Passport.

21 states are in compliance.

21 states plus DC have extensions to comply w/ Homeland Security.

3 states issue a special valid ID.

MA has a political division where the current lame duck Democrat Governor , Patrick wants to issue these IDs to illegals while the Legislature said that is rewarding illegal behavior. Standoff. Current MA holders have been denied entry all over the USA.

2016 will require individuals to have the "correct" ID or US Passport to visit the White House and board commercial airplanes.

I suppose they feel our country has been infiltrated by those wishing to harm our country... Passports are somewhat harder to get.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Make it double as a voter id, that would shut the whole USA id program down.........
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Update 26 August 2014...Edward Snowdon leaked files yesterday re NSA

Media Post Communications.com
    The USA thru NSA has a program called ICREACH since 2007 (Started by NSA Director John Negroponte) which contains currently 858 BILLION records on worldwide individuals. Further 23 US government agencies w/intelligence interest have full use of this material.

They obviously have or will have all our SS#s , past/present passports/medical/military/civil(bankruptcy-marriage-licenses[hunting-firearms-vehicles-professional/trade- etc.].

Put that together w/internet/apps/google - quite a picture. Low-tech will win over hi-tech because most bean counters can not assimilate this information.

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    Update 26 August 2014...Edward Snowdon leaked files yesterday re NSA

Media Post Communications.com
    The USA thru NSA has a program called ICREACH since 2007 (Started by NSA Director John Negroponte) which contains currently 858 BILLION records on worldwide individuals. Further 23 US government agencies w/intelligence interest have full use of this material.

They obviously have or will have all our SS#s , past/present passports/medical/military/civil(bankruptcy-marriage-licenses[hunting-firearms-vehicles-professional/trade- etc.].

Put that together w/internet/apps/google - quite a picture. Low-tech will win over hi-tech because most bean counters can not assimilate this information.
    I've never been a math whiz, but I believe that makes for over 100 record for every living person on earth.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

ever wonder why the terrorists wear masks? And those who riot. Facial recognition software is a major factor in hunting down the vermin.

Post 9-11 this technology is in place at every street corner in major American cities. The cameras take your picture , gets fed into a data base and compared to known terrorists.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith