RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Who Makes The Best Chain Link Dog Kennels???

4K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  Rozet 
#1 ·
Who makes the most heavy, safest chain link dog runs???

#5 ·
Mason....I got some going on 30 yrs.

#10 ·
I was looking at the Mason site but couldn't find the info. Do they make sliding doors vs. hinged?

#13 ·
I've got an email out to them. Are they the stall gates?

Sue

#16 ·
TK kennels in Michigan has the best product for any price. six gauge welded square tubing with stainless hardware. The tubing is drilled first for the
six gauge wire, inserted and then welded. They then hot dip galvanize the entire kennel after the welding. Priced all the ones that have been named in this thread and more. Looked at samples, tested and tasted, so to speak. Ordered 36 kennels and all arrived in good condition ready for hanging. Call or text me if you are looking for a good price. May be able to help you

#17 ·
Anchoring is the key to which ever option you go with. Doors, inside and out, seperate sex runs and airing yards, weather considerations, housing, and your drainage to a sufficient septic system, six runs or thirty, HVAC... Build it right...build it once. Retro fitting is a PIA.

#18 ·
Geez Wayne, it's one thing to have a great product, it's another to be able to provide it to your customers. I'm in the market too, but everything I want is "out of stock" at TK. I've looked at Mason, there is another one out there too called Options Plus, although they are having a hard time responding to my emails. http://www.optionspluskennels.com/ Looks like Mason is going to be the winner. Seems like they want my business.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.