The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CA: Possible move for a total ban of hunting with dogs

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Move. Leave that cesspool of tree hugging liberals to fall off into the ocean.
    I like it.... I'm glad we push all of our hippies to California. I feel bad for the guys that live there but hey they have to go somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    So does this mean you are rooting for the San Andreas Fault?

Every day.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Rumble, Rumble, Shake, Shake....
    CRAAAAAACK.....
    Ah, no more cesspool!!!!!

THERE IS A GOD!!!!!

He heard my prayers.....

Thank God I living in Texas and don't have to put up with so much liberal nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttem' View Post
    Thank God I living in Texas and don't have to put up with so much liberal nonsense.
    Problem is that non-Texans are moving here at something like 1000/day. Same thing happened to Co and, from what I have heard, Wa.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Problem is that non-Texans are moving here at something like 1000/day. Same thing happened to Co and, from what I have heard, Wa.
    And those are just the legal ones!

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Move. Leave that cesspool of tree hugging liberals to fall off into the ocean.
    Before any more of them move to Texas
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Yeah it's funny to joke about hippies in California. You could probably say the same thing about Maine. But it isn't the residents of these states initiating these laws. Follow the money, look past the deception...and you will find HSUS leading the charge in each case. HSUS has a complete anti dog(among other things) agenda. Eliminating all hunting and all pets, is just a beginning step, and they will not stop at California. Once they win in one locale it only makes it easier for them to spread their message across the whole country. Right now HSUS is bringing lots of out of state supporters and money into Maine to ban bear hunting. They have dumped 3 million dollars, and lots of lies, into this fight. Unfortunately Mainers are not as well armed to do battle in our own state. Pay attention to California, pay attention to Maine, your state could be next. It really isn't a laughing matter.

*I couldn't make the links paste to this message, but google-"HSUS money raised to fight Maine bear hunt" and you can read more than enough facts to convince you these people are truly dangerous.
    Last edited by dogluvah; 08-31-2014 at 06:18 AM.

Here is why every hunter in every state should pay attention to Maine's fight with HSUS
    http://www.outdoorhub.com/opinions/2...dum-important/

Quote Originally Posted by dogluvah View Post
    Yeah it's funny to joke about hippies in California. You could probably say the same thing about Maine. But it isn't the residents of these states initiating these laws. [snip]

*I couldn't make the links paste to this message, but google-"HSUS money raised to fight Maine bear hunt" and you can read more than enough facts to convince you these people are truly dangerous.
    YES.

I believe now they out raise and out-lobby the NRA. And it's not "coming to your state," it's in your state, I promise. And don't make the mistake of blaming it on the political left. Politicians of all stripes will buy the HSUS bill of goods: it's appealing to look like an "animal lover" to constituents, plus get lots of money besides.

Who sponsored the odious "Puppy Protection Act" (and whatever other iterations were titled) over and over again? Republican PA senator and presidential candidate Rick Santorum. Who's pushing to regulate breeders out of business in North Carolina? Our far-right governor, Pat McCrory. The HSUS owns plenty of politicians in both major parties.

It's far more comfortable to sit on your butt and blame it on "the hippies" than to take part in the effort to convince the non-hunting majority that our pastimes and traditions are respectable and worth protecting. We all need to get involved in public relations, and we all need to pay attention to the bad legislation being put forward in our counties, towns, cities, and states.

The HSUS couldn't be happier than to see us falling for their divide-and-conquer tactics.

Amy Dahl