25 35.71%
  • Add a ignor button for political GDG

7 10.00%
  • Should be a ban on politcs on the RTF

18 25.71%
  • Keep it,I love to hear myself talk.

10 14.29%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will political GDG change your mind ?

Default Will political GDG change your mind ?

The political posts on here on the RTF do nothing to change anyones mind. All it for is for folks to here themselves talk. If you hate/love President Bush nothing on the latest threads will change anyones mind. Chris actually pays real money for the bandwidth that this wastes. If you search google you can find a bazillion forums that you can go to and waste time and bandwidth. Actual dog topics get knocked off the 1st page with this. Sorry folks I just cant take it.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Banned

Well, it seems like every day Bush gets caught in another lie. Yesterday his approval rating was a whopping 34. Just wondering how much further his approval rating will drop with him caught in the Katrina lie.

Sorry folks I just cant take it.
    Ben Dover again! Here it comes! JK

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry
    ....Yesterday his approval rating was a whopping 34.
    34% by CBS, NBC etc. His real approval rating is 74.7 %. That is the highest rating in the whole United States World of America. So there.

I tried to vote for 1 and 5. It would only let me cast one vote. Whasupwitdat. Bring back the chads.

Signed,
    Jerry
    Quote = "Maybe the "nice and helpful" don't know enough to know the original poster is an idiot." Achiro_Jan. 09

I don't own a dog. I'm a cat person. I'm only here for the GDG!
    Formerly known as WAH, W, Dubya & Dubaya

Roger,

You never gave a reason why you think a politicians shortcomings should be discussed on a retriever forum.

political GDG is a waste of #%$@ bandwith regards,
    "Perfection is the enemy of good enough" Vince Stone

Hey Roger do you like when they only have 1000 people in the country take this poll and try to make it sound like they are speaking for the whole country? Let me tell you I don't want any stinking emotional liberal moron from New York City to decide what is best for me. Wake up and use some common sense when you want to open your mouth.

Hey Roger do you like when they only have 1000 people in the country take this poll and try to make it sound like they are speaking for the whole country? Let me tell you I don't want any stinking emotional liberal moron from New York City to decide what is best for me. Wake up and use some common sense when you want to open your mouth. Sorry Steve

Yes! I use to be an arch conservative and also believed that David Duke is the most misunderstood leader of out times.

But after reading most of the political discussions on RTF, I am now not only a Pacifist but also a card carring Buddist.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

I was gonna pick #2, but that would make me somewhat of a hypocrite. After all, how can I accuse political threads of taking up bandwidth, whilst simultaneously participating in a poll that also takes up bandwidth?

Lisa
    "Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here." - Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets

http://www.chessieinfo.net

Picked hit the ignore button.
    I read it when I want to hear what people's personal feelings are without the media slanting it. Personally, I don't mix in the argument because unless some unknown substantiated fact comes out, it isn't going to change my mind.
    The personal accounts posted on this forum about hurricane damage held more weight in my mind than the media accounts.
    I reside on the left coast, but my ideals are right wing.
    LQP CN Double Hunter, SH (09/12/1996-12/22/2010)
    Waterstrike's Dynamic Amazon, MH (10/18/2000-09/08/2011)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by randy anderson
    Hey Roger do you like when they only have 1000 people in the country take this poll and try to make it sound like they are speaking for the whole country? Let me tell you I don't want any stinking emotional liberal moron from New York City to decide what is best for me. Wake up and use some common sense when you want to open your mouth.
    Again, Let me remind you, I have voted a straight Republican ticket since I was old enough to vote. The first President I voted for was Nixon. The last Republican Presidential candidates I voted for were George H. Bush (41)
    and Robert Dole. There was somethings that I did not like about George W. Bush (43) and did not vote for him. I realize most all of the Presidents have lied, but this administration takes the cake.