RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Big congrats to Becki Mills

5K views 32 replies 30 participants last post by  FOM 
#1 ·
Big congratulations to Ms. Becki and Mosby for their 2nd in the Q at North Fl this weekend. Mosby worked hard for her and he had a great trial. It was a pleasure judging you, and the cookies were good too.

#2 ·
Congrats again, Becky, bet you're still buzzing. :)

#3 ·
Talked with her yesterday and she still had a Cloud 9 address!! :D

#5 ·
WOOOOHHOOOOO Becky!!!!

#12 ·
Thanks Y'all!
Bubba, if there were ever two judges who exhibited grace under pressure, it was you and Bert. Murphy and his stinkin' law went overboard when the flyer crate fell apart and the flyers flew all over the field just prior to the first series.
And thank goodness you and Bert have a sense of humor or I'm sure Mosby and I would have been long gone. But hey, you needed some comic relief. Honestly, I thought your sense of humor was in play when you called out the jams and we didn't get one. I thought you were pretending to forget and you weren't going to give us our green ribbon until the end of the placements. And I was still the happiest person at the trial.
Thanks so much to you and Bert and Val and Jeff and Joe and Mike for all your hard work and patience. We're looking forward to doing some major cheerleading for Colby, Sarge and the babies coming up.

#22 ·
I had already forgotten about a whole crate of ducks getting loose. That's like a childhood trauma that you block from your memory. We had a little difficulty getting started Friday. Saturday started a little smoother. We did give Valerie and Coast a no bird on the test dog to get all his YAA YAAS out as Val says. To her credit, she predicted it.

I think I am most impressed that you got the last duck from Mosby without dropping it. Your hands were shaking a little bit it you didn't notice.

#16 ·
Yea Becky and Mosby! 1/2 gallon of ice cream!!!

#17 ·
I must say having watch Mosby and Becky run was one of the most exciting experience's I have had in my 20+ years in this game. They did a fantastic job. Mosby was on and Becky managed to not pass out when Mosby picked up the last bird.

Congrats to Becky and Mosby what a wonderful weekend

Valarie

#18 ·
When Val called and told me the good news, I was so happy for Becky and Mosby!!! I can honestly say, it couldn't happen to a better person! I don't know that there is a nicer more genuine person than Becky Mills. For example 2 weekends ago she drove over to the cattle ranch and spent 2 days to help marshal, run lunches, run test dog, etc, etc all for a trial she wasn't running and isn't even a member of the club, but that is typical of Ms Becky. When Becky gets a free minute, you can bet she is going to spend it doing something with Mosby training and lately those minutes have been hard to come by. Congrats Becky you have earned and deserve this one!

Also congrats to Val and Coast on your 4th!

#19 ·
Congratulations Becky! Couldn't have happened to a nicer lady.

Evan

#20 ·
Brandoned; For example 2 weekends ago she drove over to the cattle ranch and spent 2 days to help marshal said:
But Brandon, you told me I was a member. And got a special parking place and everything. If I had known that I wouldn't have come.

#29 ·
Nothing could have helped you but yourself. Your dog did the work. She was handicapped by her handler.:confused:

DAJ. Just blow the whistle.

#27 ·
Congratulations Becky!

I know you don't remember me, but we knew each other back in your hunt test days 10-15 years ago now.

Anyway, keep up the great work!

#28 ·
Becky,

I already said it on the events page, but you are such a great cheerleader in our sport with an attitude that rivals the best sportwomen I've met . . . in all my competitive years!!!!

Your dedication is immense!

From your Florida friends,

Rita and Frank

BTW

Renee has a new pup! She was here this weekend with Piper - 9 weeks and amazing! Looking forward to getting her back in the game . . .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.