RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Looking for a silver pointing english lab?

7K views 27 replies 24 participants last post by  MikeJFalkner 
#1 ·
I am looking for a Silver English pointing lab out of top field trial lines to run field trails with. I would like it to be blocky with a English head, point out of some of the best silver lines.

#6 ·
Does it need to be able to seat on a duck?

#20 ·
Best answer yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16 ·
I am looking for a Silver English pointing lab out of top field trial lines to run field trails with. I would like it to be blocky with a English head, point out of some of the best silver lines.
I have a nice one here. Also just sent home one of the nicest long haired silver I ever seen. It required very little training. Just a natural.

pete

#17 ·
Id wait about 5 yrs.,the market will be full of em.....:p Jim

#18 ·
Field trails I wish I had a dollar for every time someone told me they don't need no field trail dog. Pete I did have a lady that had a silver lab that was registered with long hair awhile back. She said it weighed 80 lbs. This thing had to be 140 + I sent her to Sit means sit :) Headed to a trail have a great weekend.

#19 ·
Field trails I wish I had a dollar for every time someone told me they don't need no field trail dog. Pete I did have a lady that had a silver lab that was registered with long hair awhile back. She said it weighed 80 lbs. This thing had to be 140 + I sent her to Sit means sit :smile: Headed to a trail have a great weekend
Same lady,,amazing dog wasn't it. ,,but hey people will fall for anything, kind of like our political state of affairs. here's the kicker,,it was easy to train . In 2 weeks he was holding and returning to heel along with off leash heeling. CC to sit and here,, Was a marking fool. I swear,,no joke.
Pete

#26 ·
Why??????????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.