RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Spokane Retriever Club May Trial

5K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Dan Coleman 
#1 · (Edited)
Spokane Retriever Club will run on new grounds for both the open and the qualifying on Friday. Take Exit 272 off I-90, through Medical Lake, bear left as always just past Medical Lake, pass the State Veterans Cemetery, do not take Chase Road where the pavement ends but make the big curve there and stay on the paved Espanola Road north to Hwy. 2. Cross Hwy. 2 and the road becomes Wood Road; follow this road north about three miles and there will be signs indicating the open and qualifying on the land on the right.

The amateur and derby will start at the usual grounds at Ladd and Lehn roads and all water tests for all stakes will be at the usual field trial grounds down Chase road and turning south.

#2 ·
The Qualifying will start at 8 am and we request all Pros with Q dogs be at the Q. The Open will start around 9 am when the Pros have gotten back there to see the test dog run.

#3 ·
Open call backs? Qual results?

#4 ·
Am callbacks to the 3d series: 11, 13-15, 18, 19, 21, 26, 28,30, 31, 33, 35. 14 dogs

#9 ·
Congratulations to Moxie, Rob Erhardt and Russ Hardy on the Open win! Way to go Team Silvertip!

#12 ·
Sorry, very, very busy weekend and I only remember limited results so not going to post if I do not have the complete results and did not have time to post as they were announced. Figure one of the contestants could do that. Should be on EE tomorrow.

#13 ·
Amateur results -

1st FC Vans Flying Dutchman - Donna Vanderzanden
2nd Bound For Glory II - Dave Plesko
3rd AFC She's Three Times A Lady - Steve Graafstra
4th FC AFC Sealock's Seaside Stella - Carol Sealock
RJ Alexi And Sam's Lil' Bro Terlingua*** - Rob Laishley
J's Franchise Draft Pick*** - Jeff Evans
FC AFC Make It Happen Captain - Gary Zellner

It was a great pleasure to watch and judge these dogs.

#14 · (Edited)
Full results on EE. Congrats to Russ Hardy for Moxie's open win. New FC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.